Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My second Rarity picture

Lady Rarity Pony

This is my second picture I've drawn of Rarity. My mom asked for me to draw her a picture for her birthday, I don't think she will be expecting this ;)

Stupid webcam mirrored it >.>

Sorry for the bad angle, I had to hold the picture in one hoof and with my mouth as my other hoof clicked for the web cam to take a picture .___.

post-365-0-02302400-1323399956_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 2

Not bad! quite good actually for a second pony drawing.

If you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism, here's a few pointers to improve your next drawing.

If you take a look at the back of Rarity's head (or any other pony for that matter), you'll find that after the ear, the line connecting to her back is quite straight, rather than rounded.

Posted Image

The next time you're drawing a ponies back end, see if you can make it a little bit shorter in order to keep everything in proportion. You'll also find that her back is raised upward a bit more, and her cutie mark is actually pretty large, but i'm starting to nitpick now :P

Posted Image

Everything else is drawn very well, it's just a matter of keeping everything proportionate. You've drawn the eyes well too, considering they're probably the easiest part to stumble on. I can't really tell from the image, but you may want to shade in the pupil too.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing your next pony!

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 1

It is pretty good. I especially like the mane and tail. The body and leg proportions could use a little work though. But don't worry. I can never get proportions right. Maybe I should try my hand at sketching some ponies, if I can find time.

Yay!

What else were you going to say?

stuff about who I was going to draw... unnecessary, derail details that only a peasant of the internet would post...

Oh and this is what I look like right now Posted Image

stuff about who I was going to draw... unnecessary, derail details that only a peasant of the internet would post...

Oh and this is what I look like right now Posted Image

It would have been fine if you said what you were going to draw, you can easily relate it to my post :)

It would have been fine if you said what you were going to draw, you can easily relate it to my post :)

NO I WILL NEVER BECOME A LOWER CLASS PEASANT WHO DERAILS THREADS.. oh wait nvm.