Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your top three favorite holidays.

Flying Pencil

I'd probably say Christmas then Easter because of presents and chocolate, not sure what I'd go for for a third one as I don't really do anything for Halloween or New Year but maybe New Year out of those choices.

• Brohoof 1

Christmas (or as I celebrate it, the Winter Solstice) is my top favorite holiday. It is at the best time of the year, when nature is quiet and peaceful and the weather is at the nicest. I love decorating for the season, too. The lights and trees are so fun to put up!

I suppose second would be Thanksgiving, but that's really just because of the time of the year it is. Late November is such a nice time of the year.

I would say the same for Halloween, but I really don't like Halloween itself, I just like the time of the year lol.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Always enjoyed Halloween as a kid. Not just the day; the "month" of Halloween!

Christmas too is fun now. I suppose... hmm.................................................................. yeah I don't know. None of the other ones are anything special.

Maybe, Columbus day :orly:??? JK jk.

• Brohoof 1

Christmas...

Uh... can I count my birthday as a holiday? Can we make my birthday a national holiday maybe? Probably not, but it's close to July 4th so I'll say 4th of July.

Tbh I think Christmas really is the only holiday I look forward to. If you were to count days of personal significance as "holidays" there'd be a lot.