What are your top three favorite holidays.

Register now to remove this ad.

I'd probably say Christmas then Easter because of presents and chocolate, not sure what I'd go for for a third one as I don't really do anything for Halloween or New Year but maybe New Year out of those choices.

• Brohoof 1

Christmas (or as I celebrate it, the Winter Solstice) is my top favorite holiday. It is at the best time of the year, when nature is quiet and peaceful and the weather is at the nicest. I love decorating for the season, too. The lights and trees are so fun to put up!

I suppose second would be Thanksgiving, but that's really just because of the time of the year it is. Late November is such a nice time of the year.

I would say the same for Halloween, but I really don't like Halloween itself, I just like the time of the year lol.

• Brohoof 1

Halloween

I don’t personally care about the other holidays but I do like that I get to have off work for them lol.

• Brohoof 2

Halloween, Christmas/Hanukkah, and Mardi Gras. (Might be a weird pick, but I have a lot of good memories.)

• Brohoof 1

I came in here to say Japan, Italy and California. I guess I misunderstood the question :P

My favourite holidays would be Christmas, Christmas and Christmas. I don't really care about any other ones.

Badges

Halloween, Christmas, and Lunar new year!