Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite season of the four? Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn?

AlicornSpell

What's your favorite season of the four?  

19 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite season of the four?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn

Summer obviously all the other seasons suck, like anyone living in the northern hemisphere will hate any other season. There is literally nothing nice about them, summer is my favorite by far hehe. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 5 weeks later...

I love fall given it gets cooler and the colors that come out.   I also love early spring from April to May with thunder storms and the fresh smell of spring!

autumn > winter > spring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> summer

can't stand warm weather in the slightest

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't know.

Winter brings snow which makes everything look nice and smooth and is a welcome change from brown. Most of our moisture comes from the snow. The -40+...while not liked is necessary. Ice is annoying though, but fun with equipment on flat ground.

Spring brings calves and fieldwork. And mud and snow.

Summer is just warmer and dryer spring.

Fall/autumn bring harvest(my favorite) and wasps, and then a farm show and snow.

• 1 month later...

My favorite season is autumn because it is not so warm anymore like summer, but also not so cold like winter and there are no pollen in the air like in spring. And I love the colors of the leafs.

• Brohoof 1

For me it's fall, winter, spring and summer. I don't like hot temperatures and these summers are getting hotter and hotter. Most of times close to 40°C / 104°F for weeks with no end.