Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HorsesPlease's art

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Here, I shall showcase any fanart of MLP I have made over the weeks. I'll start with a stupid picture of Galluses doing stupid things.

EDIT: Please, do give some critique for any of my pictures. Even better, please share your ideas or any funny comments too!

1254077205_TypicalGriffBehaviour.thumb.png.d489603b49f5d6f2d37f93d04999a090.png

Did you know that griffons were believed in older times to be obsessed with gold?

Here is an example: three mini-Galluses nest on a lump of gold, as they attempt to chew it and get intoxicated in its addictive, metallic scent.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, HorsesandMOARGaloar said:

Here, I shall showcase any fanart of MLP I have made over the weeks. I'll start with a stupid picture of Galluses doing stupid things.

1254077205_TypicalGriffBehaviour.thumb.png.d489603b49f5d6f2d37f93d04999a090.png

Did you know that griffons were believed in older times to be obsessed with gold?

Here is an example: three mini-Galluses nest on a lump of gold, as they attempt to chew it and get intoxicated in its addictive, metallic scent.

cute and a great idea to look up old beliefs regarding griffons

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-03-20 at 4:03 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

What is top left one yelling?

LOL!

Very cute!

"COCKADOODLEDOOOO!" like any rooster.

This stupid bird is just minding its own business, pecking at the grains you fed him with. What are you going to do?

A wild Gallus has appeared.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Double Diamond is quite a bright stallion - metaphorically and literally. Not only he has white fur that can glow in the dark, but he was born with an ever-increasing amount of knowledge in his mind. He doesn't grow his brain to do so, but his mind becomes deeper and deeper.

But with more knowledge comes a greater risk of becoming a magical conduit. And every year, more magic begins to fill him, opening him to terrible secrets that he will never forget.With enough time, his intelligence became his ruin: the sheer force of that excessive magical energy burned his soul and broke his mind, driving him to insanity and despair.

Alas, poor psyker XD. Perhaps you could put yourself in the Emperor's service?

"Help, help, help me! I can't control all that power, it's not for me! It hurts! Aaaaaaaargh!"

xd psyker.png

(Also, feel free to leave any critique AND ESPECIALLY comments about my art!)

In my stories, Porashon is a mountainous nation inhabited by a beautiful race of pink-haired tree people. They are known for being very intelligent, smart enough to preserve technology that is more advanced than their neighbours.

And who else would be more fitting for this pink people than ponies? More precisely, Bubble Berry and Pinkie Pie, since they look better together.

Also, let's make the ponies a prince and a princess! (the Pallava text on the tree reads "Namaskāra", a formal word that means "salutations")

Porasonid Bubblepie.png