Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Life Season 2 Airs on Discovery Family April 10, New Characters Announced

Misty Shadow

The date has been confirmed, and so have the three new characters called the Wild Siders, previously appearing in a coloring book. 

https://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/my-little-pony-pony-life-s2-trots-to-discovery-family-april-10/

My-Little-Pony-Pony-Life2.jpg

Thoughts? I'm sure someone reading this is going to be happy that one of them is a bat, that's for sure. :P I gotta love the whole "taking them to the wild side" theme when this show is ludicrous enough as it is. :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Edited in light of Megas bringing it to my attention that those screenshots were not leaked, they were from an official trailer.
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Pony Life Season 2 Airs on Discovery Family April 10, New Characters Announced
9 hours ago, Megas said:

They just dropped two trailers

Reveal hidden contents

ROBOT PONIES I'M SOLD

Thank you for posting those trailers, this topic has been updated accordingly. 

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wonder if these will be on Discovery Family or if they'll be exclusive to Youtube. :ooh:

They will be on Discovery Family, the article confirmed the airdate. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

They will be on Discovery Family, the article confirmed the airdate. 

Thank You! I hope the stories make a bit more sense this time around and they don't just abruptly end. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

For those who saw the episode involving the return of Dishwater Slog, here's what happened.  Note: Because of Spoilers, this will be placed in the Spoiler Tag

Spoiler

Dishwater Slog decided to buy out all the Rainbow Sunglasses and sell them at his booth for more money than what he spent them on: 200 bits.  

In hindsight, this reminded me of the fact that Playstation 5s and X-Box Series systems are sold out across the nation, and yet they're available on eBay for tons of money(Some at around $1000).  Even though this episode was not completed till sometime last year, it felt hilarious in hindsight because it took a major jab at scalping, which has been going on since the middle of the last decade.  Anyone who had problems trying to buy certain items because some jerks were selling them for big bucks on eBay, like Amiibos, NES Classic Editions, or Szechuan Sauce, can actually relate to that.