Henlo, coming back to the fandom?

M0ssy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My cousins showed it to me

Henlo! So yeah :) After a while of seeking animatics, fan songs, etc. I decided to get back for a while, maybe get up to date in the episodes and such, I really enjoyed this community back then, and I'm curious to see how is it nowadays. 

• Brohoof 7

Hey! thank you so much y'all! I will probably commenting on the forum as soon as I get back into watching were I left, right now between college + commission art will be hard to find time, but whenever I can I'll sure get back to it. I really missed the fandom, even tho it might not be as active as it used to be, it's nice to see there's a lot of people still interested, it makes me a little happy inside.

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, M0ssy said:

Hey! thank you so much y'all! I will probably commenting on the forum as soon as I get back into watching were I left, right now between college + commission art will be hard to find time, but whenever I can I'll sure get back to it. I really missed the fandom, even tho it might not be as active as it used to be, it's nice to see there's a lot of people still interested, it makes me a little happy inside.

We're a bit spread out, but people love the show still, for sure<3 There are plenty of artists, musicians, analysts, and so on making content and discussing the show.

• Brohoof 3

that makes me so happy to know! I still do mlp art for nostalgia sake when I get free time, I need to share more of it online, I will be doing it here as well <3

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, M0ssy said:

that makes me so happy to know! I still do mlp art for nostalgia sake when I get free time, I need to share more of it online, I will be doing it here as well <3

I look forward to seeing more of your art. I'm learning to draw, so having multiple talented artists to look at and draw inspiration from is helpful.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Adorable Lovestar said:

I look forward to seeing more of your art. I'm learning to draw, so having multiple talented artists to look at and draw inspiration from is helpful.

Thank you and good luck in your art journey! art is such a fun way to express yourself and bring your idead to the world :]

• Brohoof 1