Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Celestia and Luna's manes and tails feel like?

GeffreyDrogon

When it comes to MLP characters, what I especially like about Celestia and Luna is how amorphous and fluid their manes and tails are. I really like how they flow, with that starry luster making them even prettier. 

Princess Celestia | My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Roleplay Wikia |  Fandom

OBD Wiki - Character Profile - Princess Luna (My Little Pony)

This may seem strange, but amorphous shapes can be made beautiful by adding lovely colors and interesting attributes to them. I like their manes and tails because they're amorphous in a beautiful, graceful, feminine way. I've created amorphous creatures for stories of my own, and how Celestia and Luna's manes and tails are, you can add beauty to shapeless masses. I could only imagine what they feel like, let alone see what it's like if you try brushing them.

• Brohoof 1

imo l just see Luna's hair as some smoke or just something that you can't touch or feel but something that just flows. Celestia's hair is just unexplainable too because of how its all together as it keeps moving. I guess if the hair is actually hair somehow then it will be very soft and smooth 

50 minutes ago, GeffreyDrogon said:

When it comes to MLP characters, what I especially like about Celestia and Luna is how amorphous and fluid their manes and tails are. I really like how they flow, with that starry luster making them even prettier. 

Princess Celestia | My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Roleplay Wikia |  Fandom

OBD Wiki - Character Profile - Princess Luna (My Little Pony)

This may seem strange, but amorphous shapes can be made beautiful by adding lovely colors and interesting attributes to them. I like their manes and tails because they're amorphous in a beautiful, graceful, feminine way. I've created amorphous creatures for stories of my own, and how Celestia and Luna's manes and tails are, you can add beauty to shapeless masses. I could only imagine what they feel like, let alone see what it's like if you try brushing them.

You're extremely well-spoken and poetic! Personally I think they would feel like something beyond our comprehension, but that's obviously hard to put into words.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...