Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Sparkly Situation (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Props Valroa

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Califorum
One more thing, when does this take place? What princess Twilight do we have?
Friendship princess Twilight, Princess of Equestria Twilight pre-timeskip, or the after-timeskip Twilight. 

Also, don't forget to link the OOC in the RP and vice versa. 

Friendship princess Twilight. I don't consider her becoming Princess of Equestria to be canon honestly. And yeah, I'll link it. Thank you for asking. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

@Catpone Cerberus

I didn't see the post yet, but I am running into an issue in this RP - I find it hard to come up with interesting responses, I feel like this evolved and became too Slice of Life for me to really maintain a large amount of interest, hmm. 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I didn't see the post yet, but I am running into an issue in this RP - I find it hard to come up with interesting responses, I feel like this evolved and became too Slice of Life for me to really maintain a large amount of interest, hmm. 

I must say, kinda the same, though for me it's more that it is the of a wrong type of Slice of life, I'm usually more focused on the characters rather than what they are doing, and I'm very bad at DMing a social RP without a specific end result in mind. (also the characters I use are pretty bland to play, as they all are just "normal pony but with this talent") :twi: 

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Yeah, I am not really sure how to continue this sort of thing. I suppose the setup I had for it I kinda lost interest in? I like your characters, believe me, but I also feel like my character was also pretty bland. 

The problem with Frail and Lunar is that from the group, they are probably the least complicated characters and thus the least unique to play as, they both are full grown mares who have reached the state in life they want. I never create characters RPs in mind as I just like coming up with characters, and that leads to characters like them that have a interesting detail about them but aren't really build to be the main character. if you get what I mean.

So we gonna declare this RP ended or?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

@Catpone Cerberus

We can declare this ended, but we can at least come up with a general conclusion (as in discuss it here) to consider it closed - and then discuss a new RP, if you would like.

Conclusion for the RP you mean? well, I'd say it should probably be an open ended one, like, "and so they continued helping Sparkly to get settled in until she did." (not in those exact words of course.)

I'm open for another RP, though we should probably plan it a bit (in PMs or new OOC) so that there would be some kind of basic direction. 

• Brohoof 2

@Catpone Cerberus

Yeah, that's fine. We can just leave it open ended. I imagine that Sparkly did have a crush on Frail though, as I hinted at a bit. As for other RP ideas, I made a new OOC in this section called 'New RP ideas', go look at my other posts.

• Brohoof 2