Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Sparkly Situation (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Props Valroa

(edited)

(Link to OOC: )

@Catpone Cerberus

A lone, lavender alicorn mare with a look perfectly resembling that of Twilight Sparkle would slowly stirr awake. Expecting the comfort of the bed sheets and the pillows, she found herself in a dark room. But that was not all, she felt that her body was different...no more hands, no more feet. Instead there was...hooves? At least thats what it was. She felt like she was in a deep dream of that she couldn't wake from. She couldn't stand, either. She didn't know how. She resorted to punching her face a few times in order to wake up but nothing happened. It was real pain. This was real. Initially she was quite horrified.

Around the area she had felt sand in her fur. Due to the darkness of the room she could not see what she looked like. There some cracks of light under the doors. She had managed to pull herself over to the door but she could not properly reach up to the knob and couldn't see where it was. It was enough light to tell her that her hooves were...purple? Or lavender? The light was too weak to see anything else though. She felt herself against a bag. She recognized it as a sand bag. Why was she in a room of sand bags? She had to wait to see if anyone would enter. She did not want to make any loud noises or draw unwanted attention. She sat up a bit, pulling herself over the bags and moved them.

She moved them in a certain way so she could hide and overlook what she thought was the door, over the sandbags. Her mind was moving extremely fast, full of horrifying thoughts and strange ideas. She had no idea what she was, or where she even was. She hoped she wasn't abducted by aliens, or host to some freak government experiment. She felt something bump up against the sandbags. She didn't know what it was, little did she know it was her wing. _

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

@Califorum
*ting* The sound of the small bell above the main door rang out the last time for the day as the last customer left and Frail Spark locked the door behind them, and when the light blue mare turned away from the door, her smile dropped and she let out a sigh, she was open only few hours and yet it always felt like a full day of work. "Stuck up jerk" she muttered to herself as she readied the shop for her absence, it was only late afternoon but she had long time ago decided to keep her work days short, the rich ponies of Canterlot took a toll on one's mental health, on the good side though, she could ask so high prices for her products that she could easily afford it. 

After the shop she moved to the back, cleaning up her workshop and making sure there was nothing that could cause a fire, she made glass for living, so heat was a crucial part of the process, thus it was important to check that everything had cooled down before she could leave. She collected everything she would be taking with her home, before finally sweeping all the loose sand from the floor and collecting it back to a bag as best as she could. 

She then closed the bag, lifted it on her back and carried it towards the storage. She had been planning to clean up the storage at some point, as lot of sand had gathered on the floor from damaged bags and other sources, but she never had gotten to it, it wasn't like she was running out of material. She opened the door and lit her horn to see better in the room, she could have gotten lanterns or something to light it up more permanently, but why bother, it was a sand storage, what was there to see?

She stopped at the door, something had moved in there, it wasn't that she knew exactly where everything usually was, but there were quite telling marks that few of the bags were moved, and that something else had moved around too, there was tracks left in the loose sand that was everywhere in the room. her first guess was and animal, but animals didn't push around heavy sandbags.

She dropped the bag to the side with a thump and spoke, her tone sounding mostly tired and slightly irritated "I don't know who, how, or why you ended up in my storage, but don't make me get the guards, I really don't want to deal with that today." she didn't see anyone, but it was pretty clear from the tracks that who-, or whatever it was, they were behind the moved bags, and not really being a fighter, she preferred trying this before locking them in and getting the guards, it would have been risky to just walk in to see.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus

She was pretty terrified with what was just said. She saw the light of Frail Spark's horn and was shocked, utterly mortified by that. Soon enough, the alicorn mare revealed herself and pulled herself up and over the sandbags. For whatever reason, she couldn't stand or walk properly. But it was actually since she couldn't know how. To Frail Spark it was likely the last thing she expected, Twilight Sparkle being inside of her sand storage. Her mane and tail were the exact same she would expect of the alicorn princess. But there was a single white and black stripe down her mane and tail. It seemed unusual. Something felt very off about this alicorn.

She met Frail Spark's eyes with utter astonishment and bewilderment. It was a sight she did not expect to see. A unicorn mare, magically lighting the room with her horn. This was utterly impossible! But yet it was true, and right infront of her. Real as anything else she had experienced. She tried to stand to meet her eye level but she shook, and collapsed on the floor. Her wings were displayed in weird angles. Was she injured? How did she get here? The alicorn mare didn't seem to know.

Then she spoke. "W-where the fuck am I?! Who are you? Most importantly...WHAT are you? Why can you light the room with your...horn? Thats utterly impossible! Where am I...what am I? What the fuck?!she'd look down at her hooves as if begging for an answer. "I can't stand...I can't walk! I don't know where I am...! P-please help me...what am I? What are you...? Why am I here?" the mare seemed to be utterly terrified. Tears were in her eyes, slightly. She managed to pull herself over to Frail Spark but was still laying there sprawled out on the floor. "I don't know how to stand...I can't walk...I-I..." she trailed off, realizing the sound of her voice apparently. However if Frail Spark knew Twilight Sparkle's voice, this alicorn had a strange accent to her words, but it was still Twilight Sparkle's voice.

It was not what she expected. Frail Spark for all intents and purposes didn't expect to see Twilight Sparkle in here. But why was she like this? The mare seemed utterly confused and mortified by everything around her.

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

@Califorum
Frail stayed put when the alicorn showed herself, sure her first instinct was to go help who looked like Princess Twilight, besides the stripe of course, but she had seen lot of things during her life, and this could be anything from changeling to some weird alternate personality that had gotten loose, so she had a healthy amount of caution, which was visible from her face among surprise and confusion.

When 'Twilight' spoke, Frail knew something odd was going on here, not from the accent, since even though she had heard twilight spoke, she didn't know how she spoke outside royal speeches and such, but from the words, or well, a word, as it was clearly a profanity, but she had never heard it before, and didn't believe the friendship princess use such language, even if panicking from what in this case would have been a clear case of lost memories. 

Most ponies would probably not known how to act in this situation, and she didn't necessarily know the correct way either, but having been in customer service for most of her life, she knew ways to keep herself calm enough to not freak out "First thing is to take a deep breath and calm down a bit." her tone was friendly and clear, very customer service like, she had had her set of freaking out ponies, and it didn't really change anything who they were as the first thing was to get them to calm down before anything else "One thing at a time, You are in my storage room, in my shop, in Canterlot, the capital of Equestria." "I'm Frail Spark, Frail in short, and I'm a pony, like you are, the light is created with magic, it's something Unicorns like me and Alicorns like you can do." answering seeming stupid questions was also very familiar to her "You are, or at least look and sound like an Alicorn called Twilight Sparkle, though I dare to assume that you are not really her." "And why you are here? That's a good question, i'd like to know it too." she offered her hoof to help 'Twilight' up "But before we try to figure that out, let's get you out of the storage." she would help her to stay up by supporting her with her own body. "How long have you been in there?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

She would breathe in and out deeply as she would take Frail Spark's hoof and pulled herself and leaned up against Frail Spark's body. She seemed panicked beyond belief and just leaned there up against her. She couldn't help but feel Frail Spark's fur there. She was making sure this was in fact, real. It very much was. Her breathing slowly slowed as well as her heart rate. It took her a long time to think and answer Frail Spark's questions.

"As to how I ended up here. I have absolutely no idea. I went to bed like normal and I ended up here. As for what you say, Equestria and Canterlot I've never heard of such things. As for magic, magic is utterly impossible. While many have tried to practice, or prove it, as far as I know it is utterly impossible. Only through understanding the natural world...can we create things. Twilight Sparkle? What kind of name is that? My real name is Richard. And as far as I can tell I'm a guy stuck inside a female's body." she'd say in a rather matter of fact way.

"But something tells me my real name isn't going to fly here. You probably won't believe me, but I'll tell you anyways. Its safe to say, Unicorns and alicorns are mythical creatures that don't exist as far as I know. But yet, here we are." she laughed at her words, trying to put pressure onto her hooves and stand. It didn't hurt, she just didn't have a proper sense of balance yet. "As for where I am actually from, I am from a nation known as the United States of America. Of the planet Earth. I don't suppose you've ever heard of such things? And I can tell you right now this...equine form is not how I am. I don't suppose you've heard of humans, either?" she'd ask rather deeply, almost in a scientific manner. Her wings still were not retracted. She didn't know how to retract them in truth.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
Frail moved slowly step by step with the fake twilight leaning on her, slowly but surely getting her out of the storage and to a nearby bench she had in the workshop. She closed the storage's door using her magic behind them. Assuming the alicorn let go of Frail and supported herself with the bench as she best saw fit when they eventually got there, Frail would get her a glass of water, levitating it with her magic. 

"You are correct that I have no idea what you are talking about, and I admit I do have healthy amount of skepticism, though I'm sure you understand, you are a stranger who appeared into my storage room, look like one of our rulers, and talks about things I have never heard of." "Though at the same time, this isn't necessary the weirdest thing that has happened to me." "Richard you said your name is? sounds bit weird to me but who am I to judge? I can call you that if you so wish."  it was pretty clear at this point that she was in her customer service 'mode', something that even Richard could potentially notice, "Don't really know what to say about magic or us ponies, I exist and use magic, don't know how else to prove their existence." 

Frail didn't do or say anything about the wings, it wasn't something she could help Richard Sparkle with since she was an unicorn and would most likely be equally helpless with them if she suddenly grew a pair. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

The alicorn slowly let go of frail and flopped down onto the bench, her wings flopped over and she let out a slight groan. She flopped over too hard and layed there in an uncomfortable position. She didn't grab the glass of water since she didn't know how to grab it. "I can't grab that. I don't know how. So you'll have to hold it up for me." she'd say and then laugh at her words. "I can't take that name seriously considering I am in a female pony body. Come up with something else." she'd say with a slight twirl of her mane, feeling her mane up a bit.

"As for things you've never heard of, I am very much in possession of knowledge that could very much destroy the world if it got into the wrong hands. Here is a hint, it's not magic. It is all based on the natural world and what we can make without magic. Magic doesn't exist where I am from. Hm...perform some spells for me. I want to see this magic you speak of, more." she'd say looking to Frail Spark.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
The glass kept floating in front of the alicorn "If you are trying to scare me, don't bother." Frail said, sounding unimpressed "There's somebody trying to eat us, destroy us, take over Equestria or otherwise cause serious trouble pretty much weekly, a princess lookalike who can't even hold their own drinking glass isn't that intimidating." "And if I wanted to come up with names, I would become a mom." "I'll call you Sparkly until you get a real name." she tried to be friendly the best she could, but she was also still irritated from her work, so she wouldn't take just anything from this alicorn, especially since she was voluntary helping her, she could just as well have carried her for guards to deal with and gone home.

"And if you are looking for fancy spells I'm the wrong pony to ask, I know only what I see necessary for my work." "Also, magic is part of the natural world here, we all are born with magic, and nature itself also has all kinds of magic in it." as she said this, she showcased her magic a bit, taking small pieces of glass from a metal container and fusing them together by melting them in the air with a spell, then she took more and bigger pieces and did it to those until everything was a single, big ball of hot glass, almost perfectly round ball in fact. She used this spell mainly for glass she was going to reuse, because  while she could do everything magically, it saved her energy to use fire when making bigger amounts of stuff.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly laughed slightly at what she said about the drinking glass, but she drunk out of the glass. She was quite tantalized by the floating glass, and the showcase of magic there. She ooed and ahhed at that, definitely impressed as much like a child would be. "So let me get this straight, every week or so there is some supervillain that comes about and tries to take over and destroy stuff? Sounds like...something out of a comic book but I'll believe it. Sparkly...that has a ring to it. Thank you for naming me." she smiled and felt rather comforted by that.

"You won't hurt me right? Please don't turn me over to the government...I don't want to be dissected alive or studied by scientists and then eventually disposed of..." she said nervously, almost in a terrified manner. "But let me try this so called magic with my...ding dong or whatever you call it." she tapped her horn, it felt strange to her. She focused on her horn. "Hrrrrrnnggggnnnnhhhhnnnn...." she strained in a rather pathetic manner but her horn did light up and make a poof of magic. It was nothing impressive really. "How did I do?" she asks innocently.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
Frail didn't pay too much mind towards Sparkly's noises, sure it was nice to have someone be actually impressed by something she did, but she didn't really know how to react to it. "Not always a villain, sometimes it's a wild creature or creatures." she agreed on the comic book part, in fact, she had always found it weird how popular comic books were since they were barely different from reality.

She made a magical barrier around Sparkly when she tested out her magic, just in case, it wasn't a powerful barrier, and would do nothing against alicorn's magic, but since this one had no idea of how it worked, she believed it would be enough in case she did manage to do something. She removed it after the small poof appeared. "For somepony in your situation, not bad, though you should probably focus on getting control over basic functions before trying that any further." "Also it's a horn, not whatever you said." Sparkly had already called it horn earlier so Frail found it bit odd she suddenly thought it was called something else. "And as I didn't have time to respond when you brought it up, no I have no intent to hurt you, until of course you give me a reason to." glass wasn't the only thing her spells heated up, she may have not been a fighter, but she had ways to buy herself time to flee "I'll be contacting the princesses though, mainly to ask if they know anything about you, but as long as you don't become a threat, they probably won't care to do anything." "Also, they don't dissect things, our studies are done through magic which doesn't require such barbaric measures, besides, what's there to study, you're a lookalike of a princess, they already know everything about you physically." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly seemed to be calmed by Frail Spark's words and looked into her eyes with admiration. "So um, will you let me live with you? I have no idea where I am at and I have no idea who anyone else is here and you seem kind enough to tell me about how things work here." she moved a bit off of the bench and experimented with putting her weight on her hooves and trying to stand up a bit, using bench as support as she looked towards Frail Spark.

"Princesses? I guess you have a monarchy here unlike a corrupted republic like I lived in back home. Is there a Queen or King? Ummm, can you teach me how to walk and do other things? I imagine you won't let me outside at all since I look like one of your princesses and can't walk. I'm sorry for this embarrassment I just...ended up here for no reason you know?" she asked with sad but apologetic eyes. Sparkly let go of the bench and shakily stood before she fell over at Frail Spark's hooves and groaned. She just layed there, not even trying to get up. She looked up into Frail Spark's eyes, admiring. Sparkly probably felt some way about Frail Spark. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
"You can borrow my guest room for now." Frail promised, 'for now' being the important part, she would borrow it until Sparkly got a good enough footing, both literally and figuratively, after which she would need to find her own place or start paying rent. 

Frail looked down at Sparkly for a moment, her way of looking being lot more neutral than Sparkly's, she noticed how she looked at her, but didn't show any reaction to either way regarding it. "One thing at a time." she again said, offering her hoof to help her up again "No queens or kings, for some reason the few that have been have all turned out to be evil." "I'll try my best to help you, but I'm not experienced in these things, so I can't promise anything." "And lastly, I have no wish to stop you from going anywhere, not to sound harsh, but while I wish you no harm, you also aren't my biggest worry." Sparkly was ultimately just a stranger who appeared in Frail's shop, so if she decided to leave and get in trouble, that wasn't Frail's concern at that point anymore "Though I'd suggest changing your mane-style and hiding the cutiemark before leaving if you want avoid attention."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly would hold onto Frail's hoof there as she pulled herself up with a slight groan. She enjoyed the touch of this unicorn. "I have no intention on leaving anytime soon, I can't even stand or walk properly." she'd say and breathe deeply as she steadied herself well enough but still held onto Frail's hoof. "Kings and Queens being evil? Well, not too far off where I am from. There aren't many around but its mostly presidents, and prime ministers. Also chairmans in China and North Korea's case." she smiled innocently.

"Cutie mark, what is that? And I also um, would like to be your friend too. You seem to be...stressed out. Is something wrong? We can talk about it if you want to. You have helped me, I want to help you." Sparkly said, looking into Frail's eyes innocently.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
When Sparkly spoke of the presidents and such, it was visible from Frail's expressions that she had no idea what she was talking about, but Frail also didn't ask about it, because it sounded like politics, and she didn't like talking about politics. 

"Cutiemark is the picture on your flank, ponies get one when they figure out their talent, don't ask how it works, I don't know." she didn't meet Sparkly's eyes, looking more at her face in general rather than the eyes, also eyeing her legs to see how her standing was going "And yes, I am stressed, I just got done with dealing with egotistical rich snobs, and when I got ready to go home, I found a stranger who looks like a princess from my sand-closet." she said all that in surprisingly calm manner, and it was clear that she wasn't angry at Sparkly, why would she have been, even if she was still bit wary of her, it was pretty clear she wasn't there on purpose.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly would look to her cutie mark. It was the exact same cutie mark as Twilight Sparkle's. She looked at it in curiosity as she slowly was getting used to standing on her own there. "Oh, how I utterly despise egotistical rich snobs. You sell glass, or something of that sort? And ponies buy it?" she would ask curiously as she sat back down on the couch. She felt the couch, it was pretty soft. She smiled to Frail as she spoke about how she found Sparkly in the closet.

"Well let me ask you this, you don't seem to be happy with what you are doing or who you are dealing with. What can I do to help you feel better? Its the least I can do for you if I am going to be living here with you. I could clean the house for you, all that stuff...once I learn how to grab things with magic and walk." she'd smile at that, as if that idea was pleasing to her. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
"Glass items." Frail explained "Jewelry, decorative items, for use items like plates and drinking glasses, special items like lenses or windows....if it can be made out of glass, I can make it for a price, though the first three are what I have in my shop." "And yes, ponies do buy them, and my main customer base happens to be the self-important rich ponies of Canterlot"

"And I do like what I do, it just takes its toll to deal with ponies who act like they are better than you for living." "And unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to help with it, that's life, not everything is enjoyable." she had her friends and other things to take her thoughts out of work, there wasn't much more that could be done "Also let's not get ahead ourselves, for now you're a guest in my guest room, anything else, we'll look at it when it's time for that." "Speaking of guest room, we should probably head to the house instead of loitering here." 

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly nodded and understood. "Wait, we aren't in your house? If that is the case lead the way, but you may to have to carry me. I can't...walk..." Sparkly said in a really unsure manner. She took a step forward but it was quite shaky there. "If I am going to your house, then if other ponies see me maybe we could find a bag, or some sort of cloak I could wear. So others don't see who I am and just assume I'm a random pony. If you are tired of the rich ponies here, then you could try another market somewhere else. Unless this is the only are you get traffic." she'd say with an innocent smile.

"Usually I'd want to be an outdoor person its just that I'm on the internet and doing nothing with my life these days. But that's all in the past now, as I have a new...life as an alicorn princes it seems. How about that. Lead the way home!' she'd chuckle at her words.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
"I have already thought about that, if I didn't have plan on how to get you there, I wouldn't have offered the room in the first place." Frail pointed out, seeming bit irritated from Sparkly seeing the need to point such a thing out, or maybe it was from the other point she made, since with Frail's response to that, the irritation was more obvious "And I already sell things at other places  too, I get you are trying to help, but know that if it's a obvious solution like that, I have already thought about it, i have been doing this for years after all." she again wasn't angry at Sparkly necessarily, it was just a combination of the already existing irritation and her not liking when she was given 'obvious advice', since the rich ponies did that quite a lot, though with them it was many times also bad advice, since they were trying to tell her how to do her job, job that was her talent. 

While she spoke she made her way to a door that opened to a different storage room than the one with sand, from there she pulled out a cart and put few bags of stuff in it "I don't know what internet is, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist here, also, while you do look like a princess, you're not one, it's earned here, though you being an alicorn will be a complication of its own." she brought the cart next to Sparkly "Get in." assuming Sparkly did as she was told, Frail would then cover the cart with a cloth cover to hide her.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly was taken a bit back by the irritation of what Frail said to her. It sort of hurt her in a sense, and angered her slightly. She huffed. "If you don't want me around than just say so. But you are the only lead I have to anything so I guess I will stick around." she'd stand there for a moment and refuse to get into that cart. "I thought you were nice, I am not sure if I think so anymore. I don't know if I want to go with you." she'd said feeling rather hurt by the way Frail was acting, that much was obvious. She hated when people acted like that, or ponies. But still she hated that. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
Frail wasn't going to be guilt tripped "You are technically trespassing, intentionally or not, most ponies would have locked the door and called the guard the moment they saw somepony had been in their shop, some would have taken advantage of you due to your likeness to Twilight." "I did neither, I not only helped you, but offered you a room in my house, that's not something many do, even here, and we have a princess of friendship." 

She looked down for a moment, taking few breath breaths, recognizing that her temper was getting out of hoof, she continued with calmer tone, but wasn't submissive "I'm sorry, you caught me at a bad time, I know it probably doesn't justify it, but still." she took a deep breath again "The matter of fact is, I help you because you need help, that's just how I am, but if you decide to not accept that help, I'll get you to somepony else who can help you." "It's the time to decide, will you come with me to my home, where I can sit down for a cup of tea and calm down, or will go your own way?" "I promise I'm not usually like this, but I also understand if you don't want to take the risk, I don't know how creatures acted around where you are from." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly sighed. "Now that you put it that way, I'll accept..." her expression was more of one than guilt if anything. "Sorry, its just, I hate it when people are rude. In my world everyone is rude, greedy and self centered so I rarely associate with anyone. Its better to be alone than it is with people who want to abuse and control you." she frowned as she got into the cart. She almost teared up a bit, thinking about how nice Frail Spark was being to her.

She struggled to get into the cart, the way she walked was unusual and unstable an it seemed like she was going to fall over but thankfully she didn't. "I really um...thank you for what you are doing. Its just that I can see that you aren't happy. I just....want ponies or whoever to be happy, you know? But I am not happy. I...I feel so lost and so alone. But I want others to be happy. I just...want to be your friend, okay? Thats all I want...because you are the only one I can trust here since you didn't report me to the guards or hurt me when I was vulnerable." 

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

@Califorum
"Well then I have great news to you, most ponies are not like that, some are so friendly it gets annoying." Frail remarked "Sure there is the bad apples, but it's the minority." 

She covered the cart in a way that Sparkly could still see her but it was hard to see into the cart from outside "And I wouldn't say I'm not happy, I have friends, I have enough money to not worry about getting by, I'm just not feeling great currently, that's life, everyone has their highs and lows." she said as she attached herself to the cart and started pulling it "There's many in worse situations that I am." "And we'll see if we become friends, I still barely know you." "And don't get me wrong, I'm not against the idea, but...well, I want to know what you are like when you don't need me as much before I commit too much into it, I'm sure you understand, considering what you just said." she pulled the cart outside and locked the door behind them with her magic. 

They would be moving through side roads and back alleys so there wasn't many other creatures around, this was Frail's usual route home as she wanted to avoid having to interact with any more rich ponies.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"Well suffice to say in my world we are all apart and isolated. From politics, to our living situations. We have a manner of instant communication across the world itself called the internet, connecting the world through wires and fibre optics. This instant communication across the internet using devices is what keeps real friendships apart, going out there with friends. Seeing things, it's...not what it used to be to say the least." Sparkly would say in a rather deep manner.

"My world has at least 250 nations, each with their own leaders. Some have monarchs, some have presidents, others have dictators or worse. I am from a nation known as the United States of America, the most powerful nation on Earth but that status has been rapidly fading. To spare you the...details, where I come from it is prone to massive wars and global conflicts, though thankfully none have occurred in the past 80 years or so. I sure hope here that such conflicts are not such a thing." she would add and then shudder at something, "Man, if the bad people of my world could get their hands on magic, it would most certainly mean the end of the world." she'd say in a rather serious manner.

"What keeps those wars from happening is something called Mutually Assured Destruction, in which most powerful nations have access to bombs that can wipe out entire cities and launch half way across the globe and move at hypersonic velocities. Hypersonic meaning, multiple times the speed of sound. Due to this, it forces nations to think rationally about starting conflicts and has created a...strange peace across the globe. But should one wrong move be made, my world's inhabitants can destroy the entire surface of the planet and make it impossible for life to ever grow again naturally for the next few million years." she'd laugh nervously at that, grinning out of the cart. "It's strange, living in a world where one wrong move by a leader can result in such global destruction, but surely most people do not worry or even think about. Death by our own hand looms over us constantly on Earth, but humanity is capable of wonderful dreams, and horrible nightmares." she'd say.

"And about me specifically, I'm just someone who has no idea what I want to do with my life. Now my life has changed as you can tell, and I no longer have my parents or...friends I had to guide me. So this will be extremely difficult for me but hey, this is all very interesting and I wouldn't pass up living here for anything else in the world. Because I am the first, or rather I think so to travel into another dimension unwillingly." she'd add with a casual chuckle. It seemed this mare was quite knowledgeable in the events of the world, to the point where it seemed too casual. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum
"That's...depressing." Frail said, there wasn't really much else what she could say, even if lot of it wouldn't have been things she didn't know anything about "I don't know much about the world outside Equestria, and even Equestrian matters have been getting bit complicated, but as far as I know, there's no wars going on." "Things tend to get dealt with through friendship and magical rainbows, I know it may sound bit ridiculous, but Equestria is very weird place, it's better to not think about it too much."  
she moved the whole time Sparkly spoke, so it wouldn't be long until they reached her house "I can try to summarize our current political situation when I get my cup of tea if you want, but for more information you need to read books yourself, I'm not really into political things, ignorance is bliss and all that." the house was in a clearly wealthy area, but it was notably smaller than the houses...or well, mansions around it, having only one floor and a basement, though it was still quite impressive with its big yard and all that, it was clear that Frail didn't have any trouble with money. "Also I know at least one pony who ended up here by accident from different world, a different one than where you're from, but equally depressing one, though he was always a pony." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Sparkly agreed with what she said. "Rainbows and friendship magic? That stuff is a pipe dream. If you believe in that stuff where I am from people will look at you like you are mentally disabled, or worse, lock you up for insanity. But hey, its very interesting to even consider that such things are remotely possible. I've always believed that anything is possible and my entire life I have believed in other worlds and other dimensions. This just proves my conclusions that I already made." Sparkly said, almost geeking out a little bit there. It was kinda cute in a way.

Upon arriving at the house Sparkly overlooks the smaller, but still impressive house. It was pretty nice. "Pretty nice house, Frail Spark! My house back home was built over 200 years ago and is basically a farm ranch, or what used to be one at least. I come from a farming family and I was raised where my father grew up by the way. You also mentioned someone ending up in this world, but not from mine? Tell me about that." she'd say curiously, a very curious sort she was.

• Brohoof 1