Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Runaway Prince (AU) (Open/possible 1x1)

Victoria Everglade

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“SHUT UP! ONE MORE WORD AND YOU’LL CLEAN THE ENTIRE TOWN!” Nitro yelled right into Stencil’s face. “Push and you’ll go back in the cell with no food or water. Are we clear?” Nitro was serious, very serious. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro checked up, down and all around the area, making sure that there wasn’t a smudge of graffiti. “Good, this is to teach you lesson about how to treat the town. If you’re gonna do art, sit your butt down with a piece of paper or easel.” Nitro sneered. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro sensed from Stencil’s attitude that he seemed to have given up his rebellious ways but Nitro was on guard. “This is how you do it. I see you’re becoming tired of my yelling and screaming. Good. That’s what you ought to be. It’s your own fault I had to put some sense in that brain of yours like this.” Nitro said with a stern tone. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro continued to watch Stencil clean up all the graffiti that was left on the various walls through the town. He was happy that Stencil was working hard to do something to help, rather than keep on being rebellious. The next step would perhaps be the hardest, but if Stencil agreed, Nitro would do something special for him. 

@Scarlet Rose

"The police force has been investigating...and come to find out...gangs have been roaming around. That's why it's so important to me that the youth of this town doesn't fall into that trap of "being cool" and end up becoming a criminal." Nitro said with a serious tone. 

@Scarlet Rose

"Pft, those camps aren't camps at all. Those are cesspools of abuse, excuses to "teach youth a lesson." Those camps could just perish in tartarus as far as I'm concerned. Most youth who come back from those places are scarred for life. They either are so scared that even a pin drop startles them or they are just full of so much rage, that they "seek vengeance". Nitro ranted.   

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro shuddered at both the mention of torture and haunted houses. "We officers have spent so long trying to end those camps. But they just won't fall. Somewhere, it seems they manipulate the system, and I have a feeling they're now retorting to the darkest of magic for them to flourish..." Nitro supposed. 

@Scarlet Rose

"Death by a spell that could only be accessed by a special ritual...and that's one of the hardest things a unicorn officer has to do. I've seen officers strain hard because of the ritual itself...and most officers who have watched or performed this stuff...say they have been scarred for life." Nitro stated. 

@Scarlet Rose

"That's why so many young rookies drop out of training camp, because they fail to see that it has both a physical and mental strain. That's why I chose to be undercover, because I could still live my normal life, but swing into action if I need to." Nitro said.