Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Runaway Prince (AU) (Open/possible 1x1)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

"And then they teach you the specific ways of handling youth, which I'd say is just like the camps...officers are too rough. Oh sure I can be stern and have a rough tone...but to throw someone to the ground and in them until they feel pain when they only break a rule on a sign. Nah you can't do that. They make you recite this oath, but it's hypocritical." Nitro stated. He saw Stencil looking as if he was going to cry. Nitro gently pulled him into a hug. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scarlet Rose

"But the worst part about it is that if you mention one thing about what actually happen, the big boys will threaten you...you may lose your job if you expose them or worse...that is why I have been working secretly to expose all that these so-called heroes do..." Nitro stated. 

@Scarlet Rose

"That you did...now...let's go see Luna." Nitro said as he started to walk. "Oh wait, we could get there even faster..." Nitro said taking a breath in and whistling loudly. A loud engine was heard and Nitro's prized Saleen drove from where it was parked...to them. It stopped right in front of them. "Let's go." Nitro said getting in the driver's side. 

@Scarlet Rose

"Yea, I knew that. We do keep records you know..." Nitro stated as he continued to drive towards Asriel's home. "Gangs around here always have aliases to keep themselves hidden. However, we are able to see through the aliases, especially if we can trace DNA." Nitro added. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Thank you" he'd say, getting out of the car "For teaching me how I was in the wrong" he'd say, leading the way into the castle, going straight to his room to have his bath and change. Meanwhile, Luna was waiting for Nitro in the throne room.

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Luna would chuckle "I bet he hated that, but if it taught him a valuable lesson" she would say, "How did he behave?" she'd ask him, offering him a soda, she had decided it was too early for alcohol right now "And I hear you got an update on those 'camps'?"

@Scarlet Rose

"Well, I had to give it to him, but he eventually understood...since...I myself have had a rough past...I sometimes think that I...could..." Nitro stopped as the memories of his past flashed in his mind. He started to pant. Beads of sweat started cascading down his face as the memory played so vividly in his mind. He started to hyperventilate. What he needed was either a tight hug or a dowse of cold water. A hug was certainly preferred, for this panic attack could get worse...

@Scarlet Rose

"Two camps just got raided and shut down. Turns out they were connected to this crazy mental health organization that supposedly believes that all adolescents have a "disease" and need to be "cured". So this is something much bigger...but if we could intercept transporters that are taking youth from the camps to the main base, we can surely start putting dents in their operation and eventually shut the whole thing down for good." Nitro stated. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"I have heard of that organization, it's been critically panned by a lot of ponies on YouTube" she would say "But it is good news that two more camps have been shut down" she would then smile as she saw Asriel "It's so good to see you showing your face, son"

He'd blush "I..I have an image"

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro snickered and stifled a giggle at Asriel's facial expression. He cleared his throat after. "Well, we did send an undercover stealth team to investigate the main base. They should be on their way now. They have small cameras to take video and photography." Nitro explained. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Good, we need all these programs and organisations shut down" Luna would say, giving Asriel a soda, who accepted it. "Now, we do need to discuss this graffiti issue" she would say to Nitro, "sure Asriel has learned his lesson, but how could we help curb this activity?"

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"I can help with that, but it isn't just youth, it's grown ponies as well. Like you said, gangs. They use the tag to mark their territories" he would say "Some could easily get the cans from shops like car shops, paint shops and hobby shops, some who are desperate even get theirs cheap from those dollar general stores. As for others, some just take them from their parents"