Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Runaway Prince (AU) (Open/possible 1x1)

Victoria Everglade

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Asriel just sighed "You know, I think I'll leave the policing to the experts" he'd say "right now, after today, I just want to relax a little" he then looks to his mother and then to Nitro before getting up and making his way to his room.

Luna would smile at Nitro "thank you Nitro, Asriel seems...better"

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro sat in the driver's seat. The pendant that Luna gave him was hanging from the rearview mirror. "Mmmhm, I always keep it hung like this. It makes me feel that you're watching over me no matter where I am, keeping me...safe...and reminding me that...my...past...isn't today..." Nitro said choking up a little on the last few words. 

@Scarlet Rose 

Nitro drove along the mountain road, which winded to and fro. The large full moon was out and the lake down below was crystal clear. Nitro turned on some music to go with the ambience. The music combined with the scenery could make someone quite emotional.

@Scarlet Rose

”Another friend of mine Thundy showed me this song. I’ve listened to this whole soundtrack before and it is just beautiful. Perfect for relaxing night drives as this...” Nitro said seeing Luna tear up. “Everything ok? Is the song getting to you?” He asked. 

@Scarlet Rose

Nitro sighed, for he knew that Luna's past was 100x worse than his, since she was banished to the moon by her own sister. Nitro continued to drive up the mountain road, until he reached the top. He parked his Saleen and got out, helping Luna. The entire night sky surrounded the two and stars could be seen everywhere.