Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for voice actors for MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh! series

Nightfall Veilwing

I've been into Yu-Gi-Oh! since 2007. I've played the card game, played some of the video games, and watched the animes (dub and sub).

I've been working on an MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh! for a while, and I'm in need of voice actors, both male and female.

If any of you are into Yu-Gi-Oh! and are willing to help, DM on Discord so we can discuss it. Millennium Shadow#0838

Also, if you can do good impressions of the official MLP characters, please let me know.

My requirements for this are as fallows:
1. You must have a good microphone, such as a Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti
2. The audio files must be an MP3
3. The audio must not have any background noise
4. You must have a clear speaking voice and be easy to understand (meaning that you need to act and not just say or mumble the lines. like if a character was screaming, don't do this)

I appreciate your help!
It's time to Duel!

@Millennium Shadow

The section Sugarcube Corner is designated to discuss MLP indirectly. What you are looking for is Octavia’s University of the Arts, more specifically Trixie’s Tricks (Other Resources). As such, your thread has been moved there.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

While I may not have a Snowball mic, I can some decent voices. I'm more of a musician/composer, but I could try my hand at this. If you need music, I could do it for ya. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash Though the Snowball is proffered, I guess any other mic would be okay, as long as the audio is good.

And what kind of music can you compose? These tracks would have to be requests since I'm broke.

Do you have a YT channel?

Edited by Millennium Shadow

3 minutes ago, Millennium Shadow said:

@Courageous Thunder Dash Though the Snowball is proffered, I guess any other mic would be okay, as long as the audio is good.

And what kind of music can you compose? These tracks would have to be requests since I'm broke.

Do you have a YT channel?

Check my signature. I have a mic I use for singing. It's one of those stage mics but it has really high quality. 

4 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Check my signature. I have a mic I use for singing. It's one of those stage mics but it has really high quality. 

I think it would easier for us to discuss this in messenger. What do you think?