Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is There Any Chinese?

Govorov

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

by a link in Equestria Daliy gaming para

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In the end of 2019,I found MLP series on a popular video website.At first I was just curious,but then I was fascinated by the out-standing contents.In reality,I'm lack of love and caring,and the MLP cured me a little bit.In several months,I finished nearly every official video about MLP G4 by hasbro.

Currently I'm a student in China(Sorry if my English is poor).I have a lot of hobbies,like topics on science and math, games about sandbox and military( usually not shooting but strategy), military history,etc. The only common point of them is that they are usually not very popular.

Let me introduce something about Chinese mlp fandom. It's estimated that there are about 370,000 fans in China. The average age is 17. Most of the fans are students. There are also some remarkable content produers.Their videos can spread to YouTube and be included in monthly Top 10 videos.Most fans are not active when it's not holiday. The hottest video in March has only 20,000 plays.Their attitude to the G5 is complex,but most of them are willing to give it a chance.

• Brohoof 9

If you count chinese as a race, and not a nationality, then I'm technically one ^_^

What kinds of science and math topics are you talking about? Seems quite unusual for someone to say them as a hobby (not in a bad way) :nom:

You seem to like statistics a lot with all those numbers and data, is that like your defining character trait? :ooh:

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I remember being greeted by another Chinese user when I first landed here. ^_^ Enjoy your stay!

Additional note : your English is far from poor, as I dont really find any errors worth mentioning.

• Brohoof 1

Hi and welcome to these forums @Govorov!

I hope you have a wonderfull time here and make great friends!

As I read Fluttershy is your best pony! :yay: Always great to find more admirers of her :fluttershy: Have some green tea!

Regarding the title: I'm from Europe and not China. Though I worked with chinese people especially from 2013 to 2015. I don't know if this good enough xD The only user from China on these forums I have seen so far is @Dragon_Zhang

• Brohoof 2

On Sun Apr 04 2021 at 1:22 PM, Kevin Tang said:

If you count chinese as a race, and not a nationality, then I'm technically one ^_^

What kinds of science and math topics are you talking about? Seems quite unusual for someone to say them as a hobby (not in a bad way) :nom:

You seem to like statistics a lot with all those numbers and data, is that like your defining character trait? :ooh:

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I remember being greeted by another Chinese user when I first landed here. ^_^ Enjoy your stay!

Additional note : your English is far from poor, as I dont really find any errors worth mentioning.

Well, actually I have a preference for images, or geometry.I'd like to learn math and science in a visual way. Calculating and algebra often bother me a lot.The beauty of math and science is the beauty of logic, symmetry and unify. Numbers are just an object to study.(Plus, technically Statistics as a subject is an independent one,it does have a link with math,or to be more exact,employs it as a tool, but doesn't belong to it.)

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Govorov said:

Well, actually I have a preference for images, or geometry.I'd like to learn math and science in a visual way. Calculating and algebra often bother me a lot.The beauty of math and science is the beauty of logic, symmetry and unify. Numbers are just an object to study.(Plus, technically Statistics as a subject is an independent one,it does have a link with math,or to be more exact,employs it as a tool, but doesn't belong to it.)

I personally find most science and maths stuff interesting, and I agree that learning by visuals is even more exciting than just plain black and white texts.

Like in physics for example, I'm really fond of drawing graphs and making illustrations, :kirin: after that comes the actual problem solving part involving the graph and illustrations I made, which is mostly just as fun. But you know....I'm just a high school student, so my knowledge in that field is definitely pretty basic :adorkable:

In maths, especially when I learned about 3D shapes, you know....those things where you need to find the angle or lenght between this and that. Pretty fun.....when I actually understand what I'm doing. :pistachio:

I'm planning to dig more into statistics once I'm done with all of the final year things. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

On 4/4/2021 at 5:53 PM, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome to these forums @Govorov!

I hope you have a wonderfull time here and make great friends!

As I read Fluttershy is your best pony! :yay: Always great to find more admirers of her :fluttershy: Have some green tea!

Regarding the title: I'm from Europe and not China. Though I worked with chinese people especially from 2013 to 2015. I don't know if this good enough xD The only user from China on these forums I have seen so far is @Dragon_Zhang

Oh, yes! Thank you for the reminder. I'm glad there's another brony here in the same country as me.
Welcome to MLP forums!

On 4/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, Midnight Danny said:

Hello @Govorov and welcome to the MLP Forums! It is so nice to meet you! :yay: Hope you will have a great time here and making a lot of awesome friends! :fluttershy:

sig-4619185.sig-4619185_full.gif.526bff6cf61a81341a4f220b46f4d6f8.gif

I'm Romanian, but I know a good friend of mine who lives there like you, @Dragon_Zhang is from China. :squee:

Thank you for mentioning. It surprised me and was very happy. The second Chinese found it here. Some of my Chinese friends are playing pony and seldom visit forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I'm not Chinese but have visited China and even taught English there a while ages ago (not properly). I had heard about the China pony scene a while ago and have seen some content from it but not much - would be good to see more! 

• Brohoof 1