Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Old Fan of the Fandom returns in the hype to G5.

Ellie Daras

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Omnipotence! (I was on it when I was younger)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched the show during my teenage years and really enjoyed it. I joined the fandom sometime ago, but I've been on a hiatus for quite the while.

:derp: Hello, It's nice to meet you all! :muffins:

My name is Ellie Daras and I have returned to the fandom after leaving back in 2017. I remember watching up to season 6 before my life got busy and stressful and I decided to focus on life stuff instead of the fandom, I slowly drifted from the show and the community whilst still watching or playing the occasional fan-work. Eventually I moved on from it all. 

But after the recent news of progress on G5, I felt a rush of nostalgia. I wanted to go back and experience the show again along with complete it up to season 9 before G5 comes out. I thought it only right to join the community again since I'm making an effort to get back into MLP. 

I'm a little rusty and I haven't been on MLPForums in years, so pardon me if I seem a little clueless at times. I hope to get to know you all and make some friends, now that would be magic! 

• Brohoof 5

Hi and welcome back @Ellie Daras

I hope you have a great time here!

As I can see you're a fellow Fluttershy admirer. Always great to meet new fans of her. Here have some welcome tea :fluttershy:

Then let the magic of friendship happen ^_^

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome back @Ellie Daras

I hope you have a great time here!

As I can see you're a fellow Fluttershy admirer. Always great to meet new fans of her. Here have some welcome tea :fluttershy:

Then let the magic of friendship happen ^_^

6 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you both, it's lovely to meet you all. I hope you have a lovely day. 

Also, yeah I love Fluttershy! She's so compassionate about animals, it is so admirable. As someone who aspires to be a Vet, I really can relate to her love of animals. It also helps that I'm very nervous and shy when I'm offline, so I can also relate on that front too. 

Fluttershy is the best mare on the show and no one can change my mind. But to be fair, my favourite slot is tied between her, Discord and Gabby.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome back to the herd, @Ellie Daras:kindness: I wonder how many veteran fans are gonna return when G5 comes around. :adorkable: I’m sure FiM will be just as magical this time for you as it is for all of us! :mlp_smug:

I hope you have a great time here! :wub:

image.png

Thank you, it's really nice to be back. I'm honestly hoping some more people return for G5. It'd be nice to meet some old faces again. 

7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Welcome back! It’s good to see a returning fan! :BrightMacContent:

Thank you, ExplosionMare. I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad to be back!

3 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi Ellie, welcomeback to the forums. ^^

I hope you have fun here and make lots and lots of new friends. ^^

Thank you! I'm certainly already having some fun. Here's to making some friends! :fluttershy:

Hiya Elle, welcome back to the herd! I'm in a similar boat in that I've been a fan for years, but am inexperienced here. So far this group has been incredibly welcoming, and I feel like I really belong here. I'm sure you're going to be welcomed back with open arms (hooves?)!

Hope to see you around. :ticking:

On 2021-04-08 at 1:52 AM, Wonko_the_Sane said:

Hiya Elle, welcome back to the herd! I'm in a similar boat in that I've been a fan for years, but am inexperienced here. So far this group has been incredibly welcoming, and I feel like I really belong here. I'm sure you're going to be welcomed back with open arms (hooves?)!

Hope to see you around. :ticking:

Thank you, I'm glad to be here. I also feel like I belong, I just wish I wasn't so busy as of late. I hope to see you around too. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...