Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

(edited)

After taking a year off due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, E3 will be hosting their 2021 event from June 12-15. The event will be a virtual online-only event as organized by the Entertainment Software Association, and has been rebranded for 2021 from “Electronic Entertainment Expo” to “Electronic Entertainment Experience.”

As for company press conferences, Nintendo, Microsoft, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, and Koch Media have all confirmed they will partake in the virtual event. However, other companies such as Sony, Bandai Namco, Sega, EA, Square Enix, and Activision have yet to be confirmed or denied for the event. 

So now that we know for sure E3 will be returning, what would you like to see during this years event?

Edited by Eren Jaeger
  • Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
14 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Doesn't sound like that many companies are involved:scoots:  

That’s to be expected since they’d rather come in person

(edited)

Just need Sony in this. Nintendo being this more or less guarantees another direct, specially since the last one mainly covered up till Summer. Also, Nintendo+Capcom participating is enough to get me excited

Konami is probably the strangest inclusion unless Pachislots are a video game now. Chances are they're showing PES and that's it

Edited by Megas

1 hour ago, Megas said:

Just need Sony in this. Nintendo being this more or less guarantees another direct, specially since the last one mainly covered up till Summer. Also, Nintendo+Capcom participating is enough to get me excited

Konami is probably the strangest inclusion unless Pachislots are a video game now. Chances are they're showing PES and that's it

You haven't heard the news, have you? :bedeyes:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/silent-hill-new-game-2021-report/

Besides that, I'm most excited for Capcom and I hope Sony and Square Enix get confirmed to show something. Never been particularly interested in E3, but I am glad to have it back. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

You haven't heard the news, have you? :bedeyes:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/silent-hill-new-game-2021-report/

Besides that, I'm most excited for Capcom and I hope Sony and Square Enix get confirmed to show something. Never been particularly interested in E3, but I am glad to have it back. 

That Silent Hill rumor kept getting pushed back to the point where I’m doubting it exists :p

Really hoping to see Square too, especially since the last E3(2019) I felt they had a really good even if Avengers turned out to be a bust

• Smile 1

All I want from gaming is a damn new Silent Hill game and after rumor after rumor turning out false I just give up at this point (I would say I would even take a remake but after the HD Collection...nah lmao). If SEGA shows up then maybe I can pray for them to do something with all their "dead" properties like Jet Set Radio, Space Channel 5, and Nights into Dreams especially. 

I imagine this is when the Switch Pro will be officially announced? :p 

Badges

More lies and disappointment ahead. I've learned that these kinds of shows, whether it be Nintendo Direct or E3 or whatever, they are usually a showcase of ineptitude. 

These days, whenever E3 is around, I'd rather wait for the recap articles, but still, it's nice that it'll be free to attend this year since it's all virtual.

Badges

I hope Nintendo shows something anything about Metroid Prime 4, but it's been 2 years since it was announced development was restarting and I have no reason to believe they'll show anything this year. :worry: