Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite childhood school lunch?

ggg-2

(edited)

My favor school lunch was pizza. :P  Edit: Oh and i forget Bosco Sticks, and Macaroni and cheese with Lil Smokies!

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 2

They called them "pizza cheese sticks" it was mozzarella cheese in not exactly pizza dough with marinara sauce to dip it in. You only ever got 2 or 3(they were about as big as the pizza slices,  the square ones), at least until you got to high school which then you could keep going back, but by then they had changed the suppliers and that was no more. Apparently it was a local thing or something as I can't find anything like it through anyone. 

My first primary school had a certain quota for the week. :kindness: It's a bit hard to remember now but we would often get mashed potatoes and things that were considered healthy for the little six-year-olds we were. :twismile: I always looked forward to what I think was on a Tuesday where we'd be given a circular chicken goujon. :dash: I'm not much of a meat eater but I'd always have it if it's in a goujon. :mlp_icwudt:

I always packed my own lunch and it invariably consisted of a PB&J sandwich, Pringles chips and three Slim Jims. I sometimes had apple slices or apple sauce for dessert, but that wasn’t carved in stone. I wasn’t a huge fan of Slim Jims but dang, they were great ‘trading goods’ if I needed a hall pass, stickers or even some nifty toys from the other kids. When I got older and started buying stuff from the cafeteria, I went for pizza or a burrito usually.

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 4 weeks later...

Breakfast corn dogs (pancake mix on outside, maple sausage inside.) With applejuice and a cream cheese bagel.

Lunch itself: Salisbury steak w mashed potatoes and gravy. And a roll.

Also these plain but delicious cheese stick things 

• 3 weeks later...

In high school there was fried rice, they sell it for just a dollar and I love it!:ButtercupLaugh:and also I was a really weird kid cause I always used the entire soy sauce packet they gave me :sealed: like if hey gave me 2 packets or 3,I just used it all:sealed: