Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Animorphs

ggg-2

What a wild, witty, dark, disturbing, deeply underrated series. I think everyone should read it at some point. :wacko:

I flew through all the books in middle school, having remembered reading a few of them from when I was little, and my expectations were blown away. To this day I’ll talk all my friends’ ears off about it whenever it’s relevant. 

I also watched some of the TV show, and I’ve heard about the upcoming movie. And also there’s a new graphic novel, apparently. 

• Brohoof 1

I loved it as a kid, and I love it today. I'll probably reread it somewhere in the near future. Even the ghostwritten books of more questionable quality were still at least enjoyable.

• Brohoof 1

I remember reading quite a few of the books as a kid.

On 2021-04-09 at 6:48 PM, SharpWit said:

Sure do! Read a few of the books but didn't find enjoy them enough to fully dive in. My girlfriend has a toy of one of the slug alien things I think?

I think I still have one of those toy slug things in a random junk box somewhere. It has some kind of stamp wheel and the tail moved when you rolled it or something.:laugh:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

@Cirrus. She says hers had a flat bottom and was made of a purple rubber. Came with an action figure of the character Racheal turning into a lion, that someone gifted to her because it's one of her favorite animals. :ButtercupLaugh:

image.png.e53a9fe1c29495bbebc2e18d03c3f558.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for the extremely old bump but this is one of my favorite book series. I have a full set of the books, and have been getting the graphic novels as well. The TV series stinks though. There were plans for a movie but when the creators walk away you know it’s in trouble. I’m still semi active in forums though not consistantly and the FB group always likes new members.

also Tobias’s quote is so perfect for RD.

95FBA5EE-087D-452E-81A6-65F52E2D8706.jpeg

• Brohoof 2