Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Yakuza fans here?

Chadbacca

A couple of weeks ago, I did buy Yakuza 0 through 6 on Steam shortly after Yakuza 6: The Song of Life released over there because I'm looking to actually get into the series after all of the good things I've heard about it. While I did wait to see if there would be either a SEGA publisher sale or a Yakuza franchise sale out of curiosity in case I would have to refund some games and get my money back (These games are usually $20 on Steam save for Kiwami 2, which is $30), but since nothing of the sort happened, I'm now fully aware that you're still getting a lot of bang for your buck with these games regardless. Of course, I do plan to play them in chronological order, starting with Yakuza 0.

• Brohoof 1

I love the Yakuza series though I burnt myself out pretty quick when every game all at once lol. That said I only managed to finish Kiwami but I really loved it. Currently in the middle of Yakuza 0 and am really enjoying it. Yakuza's one of those series where it makes you feels all kinds of different feelings in the best way possible. Makes you laugh, makes you cry and makes you feel like a badass all at once

• Brohoof 2

Though I've not played any of the games yet, they've always been something I've wanted to try out. Games that aren't trying to be masterpieces, actively encouraging you to be more laidback as you're goofing around in the world, are usually the games I most enjoy sinking my teeth into. :mlp_ooh: 

• Brohoof 2