Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Getting back to rping

Rainbow    Dash

I took a break from roleplaying after losing interest in it and time for it. Its been aboiut 2 years since i rped seriously. Its nothing to brag about now but heres a taste of what the start of my posts:

A warm a sunny day arose over the plains of Mustangia as *oc name here*, a *insert description here*, got out of their bed. A cool gentle breeze wafted into the house of *oc name here's* house/apartment/tent. The house/tent/apartment was *insert abode description here*. 

And thats usually how I start Rps unless i am the second to go. Just a note i did the asterisks because i cant think of a good example and felt condensing it to that would better get my point across.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

I took a break from roleplaying after losing interest in it and time for it. Its been aboiut 2 years since i rped seriously. Its nothing to brag about now but heres a taste of what the start of my posts:

A warm a sunny day arose over the plains of Mustangia as *oc name here*, a *insert description here*, got out of their bed. A cool gentle breeze wafted into the house of *oc name here's* house/apartment/tent. The house/tent/apartment was *insert abode description here*. 

And thats usually how I start Rps unless i am the second to go. Just a note i did the asterisks because i cant think of a good example and felt condensing it to that would better get my point across.

You need to use proper grammar and capitalization, and use quotes for speech, normal text for actions, italics for thought. That is what I will say to you about that.