Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 ponies have smaller butts

ggg-2

SECRET BUTT FUN

This is easily their best article yet. :ButtercupLaugh: In all seriousness, I don't care, and the fandom is certainly not going to care. In more ways than one. They're drawing that booty big no matter what. :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This ironically makes G5 designs less realistic than G4 as big butts and flanks are part of a horse's real life natural anatomy. XD

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 1

Moments ago, ggg-2 said:

This ironically makes G5 designs less realistic as big butts and flanks are part of a horse's real life natural anatomy. XD

real life horses also have fur and dont look smooth and fleshy

the ponies are allowed to be smooth in g4 and below because thats just the artstyle

but the g5 ponies dont look fluffy at all

2 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Interesting but it's not as if we’re all constantly looking over in the general flank area when we’re watching FiM:wacko::sealed:

True.

Also I have noticed that in G4, Princess Luna's butt is smaller as well (kinda like G5 took the concept of making more princess looking ponies), while obviously not looking or anything like that. :sealed:

My issue about this is not really the butts themselves, but how disproportionate the pony design seem to look. Their overall body shape is kind of off-putting, and it looks like the ponies are perpetually stretching their back hooves. This is much different to the balanced look of the G4 ponies, where the front side and the back side were fairly well proportioned. This overall is making pony designs look less aesthetically pleasing.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked