Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which fast food restaurant has the best chicken sandwich and why?

Tao

On 2021-04-23 at 4:59 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Chick Fil A. I haven’t ever eaten at Popeye’s though....need to try them out.

Chick-Fil-A makes some great chicky!

But Popeyes is my favorite chicken fast food currently in business *a moment of silence for the late, great Pioneer Chicken*. Popeye’s has a uniquely Cajun overtone and a nice texture. Super yummy! And they have the best potatoes and other side dishes. @Lucky BoltI hope you get a chance to try it sometime!

Hmmm.

Yeah chick fil A’s crispy sandwich is good, though I haven’t had it in a while. Raising Cane’s chicken and therefore sandwich I’d say is tasty then :P .

• Brohoof 1

I don't know. I can't eat fried chicken due to the texture, so it has to be grilled chicken, and I've never tried that from any fast food place, nor can I name anywhere that has grilled chicken off the top of my head.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm I guess it would be Nando’s! It’s not a common chain in the US, with locations only in the DC area and Chicago unfortunately. It’s popular in the UK afaik.

Mmm now I want some of their egg tarts... :nom: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Hmm I guess it would be Nando’s! It’s not a common chain in the US, with locations only in the DC area and Chicago unfortunately. It’s popular in the UK afaik.

Mmm now I want some of their egg tarts... :nom: 

Came in here to say exactly this. I'm lucky enough to live in the UK where there are Nando's restaurants everywhere :squee:

Not that I've been able to eat in any of them over the past year thanks to the pandemic :dry:

I know schools are not fast food restaurants, but my school serves the best chicken sandwiches. In my opinion, I think Pop Eyes is the best fast food restaurant that serves good chicken sandwiches, better than Chick Fill A. I don't like Chick Fill A sandwiches that well. But they have good fries though. 

Well, I've had Chick-Fil-A for the very first time - it's actually been a while since I've had commercial fast food - and it was an 8/10. I had a spicy chicken sammy with just lettuce; the bun was soggy and the lettuce was wilted-looking, but they complemented the chicken, which was the star here. The texture was like tempura, crispy and tender, and the flavor wasn't so spicy you couldn't taste the meat.