Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! :D

RetroRainbow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

A Google search!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have loved the combination of brightly colored magical ponies and fantasy/sci-fi storylines for as long as I can remember... MLP was always part of a much bigger and brighter universe in my mind, and FiM was made of the stuff I have thought about ever since my childhood. When I learned about FiM back in 2011 I immediately watched the show. Then life got in the way, and I basically did not have as much time for my old hobbies (e.g. gaming, watching animation & anime, collecting MLP, FiM) up until 2020. I actually rediscovered FiM last summer. In other words, I have arrived pretty late to this party. ATM I am binge watching episodes I haven't seen in along time to refresh my memory, and watching episodes I haven't seen before. I am also collecting G4 merch again. 

What about G5?

Yes. (Can't wait!) 

What's in a name...?

So... Why the retro in my name? I am a major history buff IRL so I like to think about the past including stuff from the 80s/90s (i.e. animations, toys, movies, series, lifestyles, and so on) and the older generations of MLP. Furthermore, G4 will be considered a generation of the recent past sooner or later. All the more reason for me to reflect on our great history and perhaps write about a few blog posts later on. :squee:

Oh, and I also really like rainbows and rainbow-themed ponies.  :wub:

So... Hi everypony!

• Brohoof 3