Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! :D

gremlinvibes

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Scrolling around online!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've loved MLP ever since I was young and I've continued to watch it and participate in the fandom!

Uh, I didn't realize there was a Welcome Plaza so I've already commented on a few posts :sealed: Well, either way, hello to anyone who reads this! I have a few OCs (I had to cut down on the number of them I had, haha) and I love to write! This seems like a very nice forum so I'll be looking forward to talking!

• Brohoof 5

14 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

The infamous online scrolling! A magical system that led many here, myself included all those years ago. :yay: Welcome to our Pony Pad. 

Haha, you can never go wrong with scrolling around Google aimlessly. Thanks so much and I hope to enjoy the Pony Pad!

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I'm late but still ...

Hi and Welcome to these forums @gremlinvibes!

I hope you have a great time and here makes a lot of friends!

I'm the local space pon and tea lover :D

Don't worry, it's never too late for anything, haha! Thanks so much for the welcome (and it's good to find another tea lover!) :mlp_icwudt:

1 minute ago, gremlinvibes said:

Don't worry, it's never too late for anything, haha! Thanks so much for the welcome (and it's good to find another tea lover!) :mlp_icwudt:

Don't worry we have enough of those around here :D If you ever want a tea party on your profile you only need to enable your status update on your profile and call me :D

On 2021-04-21 at 7:16 PM, gremlinvibes said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Scrolling around online!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I've loved MLP ever since I was young and I've continued to watch it and participate in the fandom!

Uh, I didn't realize there was a Welcome Plaza so I've already commented on a few posts :sealed: Well, either way, hello to anyone who reads this! I have a few OCs (I had to cut down on the number of them I had, haha) and I love to write! This seems like a very nice forum so I'll be looking forward to talking!

YOU LIKE PINKIE TOO :mlp_pinkie: