Ask Tempest/Fizzlepop

Live in peace! But you have such talent for explosions! I should know. I have experienced a few.

Oooooh kay. Soooo. Just saying you really wanna live in peace you crazy pony you. What song will you play on your birthday? *narrows eyes*

• Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

October 6th! And... really I don’t need any special celebrations for it. 

When is your birthday exactly? Mine is December 3rd according to my royal Keeper of the Calendar @ChB. 

I taught myself. Even before I joined the Storm King, I made myself stronger so that nopony would ever get the better of me again. My strength definitely helped me survive, but it was my heart th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pinkie said:

Live in peace! But you have such talent for explosions! I should know. I have experienced a few.

Oooooh kay. Soooo. Just saying you really wanna live in peace you crazy pony you. What song will you play on your birthday? *narrows eyes*

A song on my birthday? I don’t think I need one.

• Brohoof 1

Hah! I thought you said you didn't want a song!

That'd be crazy though

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear*

Oh! Well imagine the Thunder King was being vanquished under your sparkly fizzy hooves! What would your shout of triumph be!" 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Pinkie said:

Hah! I thought you said you didn't want a song!

That'd be crazy though

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear*

Oh! Well imagine the Thunder King was being vanquished under your sparkly fizzy hooves! What would your shout of triumph be!" 

I don’t think I’d have a shout... 

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, PawelS said:

Where did you learn your awesome fighting skills?

I taught myself. Even before I joined the Storm King, I made myself stronger so that nopony would ever get the better of me again.

My strength definitely helped me survive, but it was my heart that was in need of aid...

• Brohoof 2

Your song needs to be sparkly yet sombre, villainish yet heroish, Tempestish yet Fizzlish! I give you... 4everfreebrony's Soldiers of the night! That can also be your heroic shout. You are welcome :) 

Spoiler

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear and thwacks her on the snout*

I mean only if you like the idea! Of course!

*more urgent whispering*

I, Pinkie, have a sensible question. What did you miss most about living with ponies while you were in the Stormlands?

• Brohoof 1

Are you looking forward to teach somepony / somecreature fighting skills? For example, Gallus — a good candidate I think.

Do you wonder to have a little conversation with Scootalo? Basically, she have a certain issue with wings. You — a broken horn.

1556784.thumb.gif.5a8fcb98f6ea27dcb2994a7e4d1e8922.gif

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Your song needs to be sparkly yet sombre, villainish yet heroish, Tempestish yet Fizzlish! I give you... 4everfreebrony's Soldiers of the night! That can also be your heroic shout. You are welcome :) 

Reveal hidden contents

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear and thwacks her on the snout*

I mean only if you like the idea! Of course!

*more urgent whispering*

I, Pinkie, have a sensible question. What did you miss most about living with ponies while you were in the Stormlands?

A very good song, but all the shouts and birthday songs just aren't for me.

As for the other question, I missed hanging out with them and sharing stories with them. Maybe someday I will visit them...

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...