Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books What wand would you have?

ggg-2

Kay I don't know my Potter but I know Dolores Umbridge is a female dog and she has my fave tree (a birch) and a dragon heartstring, which I would totally have too.

So count me in dark side. 

image.png.9d103567d60d1a3d6603484648eb1167.png

I don't give a damn I'm a straight eyed shooter...

I’d have an ebony wand with a core of unicorn tail hair. I went on Pottermore because @Fluttershutter mentioned it, and took the quizzes there, getting different results: an Alder wand with a Phoenix core at 12 ¼ inches. I was also sorted into Gryffindor and have a Little Owl as my Patronus (even though I would pick a Fox if given a choice).  

• Brohoof 1

According to the Pottermore test my wand is Willow Wood with Phoenix Feather core 11 & 3/4 inches, was also sorted into Hufflepuff and have a Dolphin Patronus.

I think the description for Willow fits me well but think Unicorn hair would be more suited as the core.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’d have an ebony wand with a core of unicorn tail hair. I went on Pottermore because @Fluttershutter mentioned it, and took the quizzes there, getting different results: an Alder wand with a Phoenix core at 12 ¼ inches. I was also sorted into Gryffindor and have a Little Owl as my Patronus (even though I would pick a Fox if given a choice).  

I don't know wtf is wrong with it. I put in my email and password but the "continue" button just...ins't a button. :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-04-29 at 8:36 AM, Fluttershutter said:

I don't know wtf is wrong with it. I put in my email and password but the "continue" button just...ins't a button. :Cozy:

Maybe you should make a new account and hopefully that'll jiggle something loose. I hope you didn't have too much stuff saved on there in case you have to start over. :okiedokieloki:

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t remember what my Pottermore was but looking at both the links in the OP the wand I would like(or at least I think would be suited for me) would be

Hawthorn wood with Rougarou hair core

• 3 weeks later...

My wand is a Applewood with a Dragon  Heartstring core, 12’ inches, and slightly flexible.