Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunny and Hitch's relationship.

CastletonSnob

Well at first I thought they were siblings, but ever since Pipp and Zipp's reveal I've been thinking otherwise. Now my guess is that they are either cousins or potential lovers (or maybe close friends who secretly love each other).

• Brohoof 1

I searched for the video on YouTube but didn't find it. That is one reason I think they are not in a relationship.

As for remembering that weird playfully shoving video, it was not the best use of 3D animation, very confusing what it meant to people. Definitely the wrong move of Hasbro to release it :orly: I really mean it.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t and never will understand the fandom’s immediate jump to ship characters due to them having a singular interaction.

I said it before and I’ll say it again: Playfully shoving each other is not an indication of romance. 
It’s not an indication of anything other than them being friends, maybe siblings.

My brother teases me sometimes by pushing so we must be closer than I thought...? :dash:

Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, and Zipp are the main cast. They are all close. I know that shipping occurs in every franchise but the degree it is applied with this fandom is ridiculous.

Can we please stop with these two? :confused:

• Brohoof 8

1 hour ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

I don’t and never will understand the fandom’s immediate jump to ship characters due to them having a singular interaction.

I said it before and I’ll say it again: Playfully shoving each other is not an indication of romance. 
It’s not an indication of anything other than them being friends, maybe siblings. 

Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, and Zipp are the main cast. They are all close. I know that shipping occurs in every franchise but the degree it is applied with this fandom is ridiculous.

Can we please stop with these two? :confused:

There's no stopping shippers in these situations. image.png.6f56eb0128f9e2b00a90c0b62cd0e110.png

1 hour ago, DJ Wolfe said:

There's no stopping shippers in these situations. image.png.6f56eb0128f9e2b00a90c0b62cd0e110.png

True. But when it comes to shipping I keep an open mind and as long as the two characters are happy together, I wouldn't in character try to break them apart.

Anyway I kind of hope that they are brother and sister. 

Judging from the video with them playfully shoving each other, they can either be close friends or siblings. The playful shoving could be viewed as flirting, or it could be viewed simply as being playful. Either way though, it is an indicator of a close relationship.

• Brohoof 1

They haven’t been given any shout out in sibling day, so the sibling theory is put into question. Sunny seems to be or have been a scout pony, and Hitch seems to be the same, so it’s possible they are close friends. They may be cousins as well :huh:

1 hour ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Two complete strangers who become lifelong friends at the end of one 20 minute episode.

I find it highly doubtful. That tease seems to imply they have known each other for years :huh:

Yeah I also find it strange that nothing was mentioned about their relationship on siblings day. Like some of the other posts mentioned, I'm thinking cousins. It seems like they know each other quite well and have been for quite some time.

I feel like they are sibs or cuzens at least given they do look like the other a bit.  

I mean... they're obviously friends because friends setting off on an adventure is basically every kids movie, but I love the range of responses in the thread:

(Flurry and Tao are on the fence)

Reasons for choice:

On balance brother & sister is most aligned with shipping so far :P People who think it's cousins/friends are least likely to want shipping. Ok then. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm a bit of a sucker for romance so I kinda want them to be two friends who are crushing on each other. I don't mind though if they're siblings or just regular friends instead.

2 hours ago, corvettezora said:

I'm a bit of a sucker for romance so I kinda want them to be two friends who are crushing on each other. I don't mind though if they're siblings or just regular friends instead.

Having a male, I’m sure there will be romance involved, but I don’t think it’s going to be between them :huh:

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse

Just remember I'm not necessarily shipping the two characters; I'm just wondering if their brother and sister. Even if they're not brother and sister I would like to see their interactions off each other

• Brohoof 1