Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunny and Hitch's relationship.

CastletonSnob

People ship everyone with everyone, even if it does not make sense.

I can easily avoid the shipfics, but I would prefer if the main show did not have shipping in it.

If they are brother and sister, then they will definitely not be shipped in the main show.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 2021-04-26 at 3:41 PM, Splashee said:

I searched for the video on YouTube but didn't find it. That is one reason I think they are not in a relationship.

I finally did find the cute thingie they did as a gif animation. Just want to say, now when it is confirmed they are not related, this can actually be a romantic thing :wub:

full.gif

Yay?

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

I finally did find the cute thingie they did as a gif animation. Just want to say, now when it is confirmed they are not related, this can actually be a romantic thing :wub:

full.gif

Yay?

:ButtercupLaugh: Doesn't look so friendly. It's like he's saying "Get the hell out of my shot, Sunny!"

It's pretty apparent now from watching the film that they are childhood friends, I mean, we literally see them playing together as children.  There is also nothing at all to suggest that they are siblings, that whole introduction scene wouldn't make much sense if they were.  The shippers will of course do their thing, but I doubt there will be any romantic involvement between the the two going into the series.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

The movie's confirmation of them being childhood friends leaves me feeling no qualms with them being shipped together. In fact, it's probably my favorite pairing of the main characters, and I don't even care for shipping or romance in MLP in general.