Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello :P

cupcakery

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was going down a rabbit hole of fanart and I found some on here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was basically the target demographic when it came out so I watched it (lol) never grew out of it! 

idrk what to put here, sorry :') I plan on making fanart, but tbh I'm not all that confident in my art. 

ooo and pinkie pie isn't my only favorite. I adore apple jack! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 7

Both your username and avatar are wonderful in equal measure. :yay: Welcome aboard! I understand the confidence thing. I have my own confidence issues all the time. In the end, it is all about what you like to do and your passion. That is what matters most. :) 

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

Hello @cupcakery and welcome to the MLP Forums. It is so nice to meet ya! :mlp_icwudt: Hope you will enjoy your time here and making a lot of awesome friends! :pinkie:

original.gif.d4342acecd02539958979039712aa4c6.gif

1091773.gif.8f0a102ba3fa252be7e81b49cb999c7c.gif

thank you! I'm super excited :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Both your username and avatar are wonderful in equal measure. :yay: Welcome aboard! I understand the confidence thing. I have my own confidence issues all the time. In the end, it is all about what you like to do and your passion. That is what matters most. :) 

thank you very much  for the kind words :

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, gremlinvibes said:

Welcome! I got into the show the same way as you did! (Also, another fellow Pinkie fan!) Hope you enjoy your time here! :squee:

thank you, and yo that's super cool! <3

• Brohoof 2

another Pinkie fan :mlp_pinkie: *hug*

welcome to the forum! 

loads of amazing content out there for the intended audience to discover :) great to hear you're gonna add to that with the arts. And all this on the eve of the next generation... the furriest generation yet

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

another Pinkie fan :mlp_pinkie: *hug*

welcome to the forum! 

loads of amazing content out there for the intended audience to discover :) great to hear you're gonna add to that with the arts. And all this on the eve of the next generation... the furriest generation yet

thank you! so far I'm having tons of fun, I'm excited for the next gen and what it has in store <3

• Brohoof 2