Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Orchid and Lotus

Victoria Everglade

Spoiler

deijhg5-5177ccac-ea2a-42dc-8bb9-7679f03059d4.thumb.png.1b08c437898fe8f3e3be030a4c74033c.png

Hi hi hi! I'm Orchid, I'm a floofshark! 

Spoiler

deio9rj-fbc9cc2e-af63-4c14-9076-b8be2e00779a.thumb.png.0042ec6f450a0e3f04a69c0e689d4c71.png

A-and I'm Lotus.. Orchid's little sister. 

We're both new to Equestria, as we come from Misty Meadows..please feel free to ask us stuff, we'll try our best to answer.

7 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

I like to play and go for a swim, I'm rather adventurous so I like to explore new lands and make new friends

Oh well, I like to nap, swim and play, i also like to read

Can't go wrong with swimming. It does make sense since you said that you are both floofsharks. I love to go swimming so it's nice to have that in common.

For Orchid: What's the farthest that you have traveled when it comes to exploring?

For Lotus: What do you like to play? I'm guessing water related games like Marco Polo, or something else along those lines? Also, what do you like to read?

20 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Can't go wrong with swimming. It does make sense since you said that you are both floofsharks. I love to go swimming so it's nice to have that in common.

For Orchid: What's the farthest that you have traveled when it comes to exploring?

For Lotus: What do you like to play? I'm guessing water related games like Marco Polo, or something else along those lines? Also, what do you like to read?

The furthest I've travelled would be Equestria, we're from a place called Misty Meadow, which is just a few miles out of Equestira.

Oh, I like to just play in general, like chasing my friends, chasing butterflies and little fishies. I like to read fantasy novels

3 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

The furthest I've travelled would be Equestria, we're from a place called Misty Meadow, which is just a few miles out of Equestira.

Oh, I live in Equestria. More specifically, in Ponyville. Have you heard of or visited that place, or any other town in general? Where would Misty Meadows be located on the Equestrian map?

4 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Oh, I like to just play in general, like chasing my friends, chasing butterflies and little fishies. I like to read fantasy novels

All of those sound like a lot of fun, in my opinion. I'm guessing along the lines of playful chasing? I usually read whatever catches my attention. So, fantasy novels are pretty cool. I mostly read fiction, manga, as well. You said butterflies, right? Does that mean that you and Orchid can both go on land? Do you need water to stay on land, or are you able to go on land and water freely?

Moments ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, I live in Equestria. More specifically, in Ponyville. Have you heard of or visited that place, or any other town in general? Where would Misty Meadows be located on the Equestrian map?

All of those sound like a lot of fun, in my opinion. I'm guessing along the lines of playful chasing? I usually read whatever catches my attention. So, fantasy novels are pretty cool. I mostly read fiction, manga, as well. You said butterflies, right? Does that mean that you and Orchid can both go on land? Do you need water to stay on land, or are you able to go on land and water freely?

Oh, it'd not be on the map, well at least the Equestrian map, but it's a few miles from what you ponies call the Crystal Empire.

Mhm, playful chasing, and we can be on land or in water, but if we are on land ,we need to keep the skin around our gills moist so that we can breathe.

1 minute ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Oh, it'd not be on the map, well at least the Equestrian map, but it's a few miles from what you ponies call the Crystal Empire.

I haven't been to the Crystal Empire, but I have heard of that place before. So, I guess that means that Misty Meadows is farther up north. What's Misty Meadow's like? Is it mostly in the ocean, or are there houses and such on land?

2 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Mhm, playful chasing, and we can be on land or in water, but if we are on land ,we need to keep the skin around our gills moist so that we can breathe.

Sorry about that and hopefully that wasn't a bad or rude question. I've never heard of a floofshark before, so I wasn't sure if they were considered friendly. They do sound kind and cute, in my opinion. Also, that's good to know. Is there a limit of time you can be on land?

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I haven't been to the Crystal Empire, but I have heard of that place before. So, I guess that means that Misty Meadows is farther up north. What's Misty Meadow's like? Is it mostly in the ocean, or are there houses and such on land?

Sorry about that and hopefully that wasn't a bad or rude question. I've never heard of a floofshark before, so I wasn't sure if they were considered friendly. They do sound kind and cute, in my opinion. Also, that's good to know. Is there a limit of time you can be on land?

Well, you see, while there are floof sharks in the ocean, our frenzy is a fresh water one. But to answer your question, it is a lovely place with lots of fresh water lakes and rivers and there are houses and such on land.

It's okay, and no, no real time limit, so long as we keep hydrated

*Flutters into the thread and hovers above the water*

Hey Floofsharks...

You guys don't eat Breezies do you?

(OOC: if I could like a description I would - I <3 what you have done with it)

(edited)
6 hours ago, Diverse said:

*Flutters into the thread and hovers above the water*

Hey Floofsharks...

You guys don't eat Breezies do you?

(OOC: if I could like a description I would - I <3 what you have done with it)

Oh, no, we don't eat Breezies, they're too cute and sweet for us to eat

W-we mostly eat fish, and maybe some small critters we find.. like mice..but we prefer fish

((OOC: The description is right from the official description of the species from the creator i bought Orchid and Lotus from

Edited by Scarlet Rose
  • Brohoof 1