Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Anyone got yourselves vaccinated yet?

Allen

Have you get vaccinated yet?  

63 users have voted

1. 1. Have you get vaccinated yet?

• Yes, I got vaccinated twice (either from Pfizer or Moderna)
    • Yes, I got vaccinated at least once (You'll get your second dose in a few weeks if you have it from Pfizer or Moderna)
    • No, I'm not vaccinated yet, but I'll get one soon
    • No, I'm not vaccinated yet, and I don't know if or when I could get one
    • I won't be getting vaccinated
  2. 2. Have you received a booster shot yet?

• Yes, I have received a booster shot.
    • No, I have not received a booster shot yet, but I may get one soon.
    • No, I have not received a booster shot yet and I don't know if I could get one.
    • I don't plan to receive a booster shot.
  3. 3. If you're vaccinated, what company did you receive your dose(s) from?

• Pfizer-BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
    • Oxford-AstraZeneca
    • Other (specify what company did you get your dose from as if you're in a different country than the U.S.)
    • None of the above

Yes, me and my bf (live together) are both fully vaxxed with moderna. We were sick a day or so but it went away fast. 

I've known too many people who have had covid where we live (populated city) so we got it. As well as them still not feeling like their old selves after being infected. So many of his family and friends are in the medical field so we asked around before receiving it.

• Brohoof 3

No, absolutely not, never. That super safe vaccine already took away one person from my family, enough said.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

No, absolutely not, never. That super safe vaccine already took away one person from my family, enough said.

I'm sorry to hear you lost a loved one from the jab. Don't let them die in vein please share their story and spread the truth on what's really going  on. Hugs. 

There are far more people that died from this so called safe covid vaccine. But the numbers are being seriously muzzled and scrubbed from the public.

Heck my first niece took the jab and a friend of the family and her family members too. It breaks my heart knowing their lives will be sadly cut short.

Been doing a ton of digging on the covid and the vaccines. It's not good friend. 

Transhumanism. ( from human to sub human ) biological warfare against all of humanity.  Anyone who take any of the covid shots their lifespan been drastically reduced. I know this sounds harsh but that's what top doctors are saying. 

I can't post anything here do to people being muzzled over saying anything negative about the covid vaccine. But if you or anyone here want me to help you learn more please feel free to message me. 

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 3

absolutely not getting it,
when the news came out that USA will not be requiring visitors be vaccinated, it was a HARD no (as I was only even considering it if I needed it to see my partner)

23 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

my condolences

• Brohoof 4

31 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

My sincere condolences. It always saddens me to hear about people losing their lives or lives of their loved ones amidst this pandemic. 

For what it's worth if You ever wish to just have a shoulder to cry on, emotional support I will do whatever I can for You.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@RaphLuna Yeah, heated debates are disallowed, otherwise I'd have few things to say too. Maybe it's better that way, I don't really want to argue with anyone, let everyone do whatever they believe in. I personally just stay away from these fancy "products", stated in short the reason why and that's it from me. My closest family thinks the same (we had some debates going on) and we're all doing just fine health-wise. Thanks though, I'm aware of a thing or two..

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

I am one of a few selected to have gotten the first shot at my age group, before many others (being a risk group). I haven't gotten any information how to get my second shot, and am slightly worried since it has been more than three weeks. :worry:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Thread unlocked.

I got my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine a few hours ago. It went really quickly, and I have not had any issues. I feel great right now, and I am glad I will have the best protection from Covid-19 within a week or two. :)

• Brohoof 3

Four out of the five of us in my family have been vaccinated. My mother has had two AZ doses for working as a teacher with special kids, my sister will get her second AZ tomorrow for working in a pharmacy, my dad has had J&J and I’ve had one Pfizer much earlier than I would’ve for a personal reason that I won’t go into. If anypony wants to know, feel free to PM me. 
I think my family has been very lucky. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Final notice:

Any and all political or otherwise controversial posts are disallowed. 

If it continues after this post, the thread will be permanently closed.

• Brohoof 2

I've got an invite for a Janssen and I don't know what to think of it. The research I've done on these vaccines all pretty much say I really should not get it. While at the same time I know the least about Janssen only that their production was contaminated so we got a bunch of it for free because nobody wants to use it. To be fair though I don't want the vaccine and I'm not worried about covid whatsoever I am only thinking of wanting to travel thats it. Yet same time I've yet to decide on that.

• Brohoof 1

No, I'd like to get an antibody test done before I consider that route. I've been exposed multiple times by family members that were sick with covid and may have already had it, so I may have antibodies. I plan to get a test done at my next doctor's appointment.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten it, and I don't know if I will. I had covid before, and aside from some muscle aches in my legs (which made it nearly impossible to walk up and down stairs for 3-4 days) I was fine. I'm not someone who believes that the vaccine contains a microchip or will make your pee pee fall off, but I also don't think that it is really necessary for someone like me who's young and healthy. If I did get the vaccine it'd only ever be for the sake of protecting others, and not for myself.

I had the Janssen one and sure I've been sick for weeks but at least now only tired really. While I saw no reason to get vaccinated I saw the benefit of the travelling pass from it. You get like a paper that says you did and so you can travel now to say Canada owo but no planes so eh. Regardless I never was afraid of covid the vaccines were more terrifying but the janssen is traditional so I decided I would. That said I am in the group considered to be at high risk of covid regardless of being young I have respiratory issues and have had pneumonia twice so if anyone should be scared of covid it should be me. Though janssen isn't an mrna it is a traditional vaccine like many others I have had prior to it. I personally don't think anyone should take the other vaccines Janssen being traditional is best and besides it's more effective as well as you're actually teaching your own immune system. So yeah I mean who knows I might have already gotten covid, I don't think so though so you know I'm ready to go see the world now.

19 hours ago, daviddaviddavid said:

I haven't gotten it, and I don't know if I will. I had covid before, and aside from some muscle aches in my legs (which made it nearly impossible to walk up and down stairs for 3-4 days) I was fine. I'm not someone who believes that the vaccine contains a microchip or will make your pee pee fall off, but I also don't think that it is really necessary for someone like me who's young and healthy. If I did get the vaccine it'd only ever be for the sake of protecting others, and not for myself.

Protecting others is important.

There are people like me who are immunocompromised. For us, the effectiveness of the vaccine is in question. Everyone else around us being vaccinated provides a more solid protection.

• Brohoof 6

I got my second vaccination last wednesday with BionTech-Pfizer. The after effects where the same like the first one (tiredness, pain on the injection site, chills), but a little bit longer, but not heavier. For me, it was from the beginning sure that I will vaccinate myself because I personal think that this is the best or even the only way to stop the pandemic and come back to normality (better than all these lockdowns which helps only for a short time).

• Brohoof 2