Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Anyone got yourselves vaccinated yet?

Allen

Have you get vaccinated yet?  

63 users have voted

1. 1. Have you get vaccinated yet?

• Yes, I got vaccinated twice (either from Pfizer or Moderna)
    • Yes, I got vaccinated at least once (You'll get your second dose in a few weeks if you have it from Pfizer or Moderna)
    • No, I'm not vaccinated yet, but I'll get one soon
    • No, I'm not vaccinated yet, and I don't know if or when I could get one
    • I won't be getting vaccinated
  2. 2. Have you received a booster shot yet?

• Yes, I have received a booster shot.
    • No, I have not received a booster shot yet, but I may get one soon.
    • No, I have not received a booster shot yet and I don't know if I could get one.
    • I don't plan to receive a booster shot.
  3. 3. If you're vaccinated, what company did you receive your dose(s) from?

• Pfizer-BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
    • Oxford-AstraZeneca
    • Other (specify what company did you get your dose from as if you're in a different country than the U.S.)
    • None of the above

3 hours ago, Starforce said:

I am right there with you. While I am not religious, I am strongly against the idea of being vaccinated. 

I'll never understand why people don't want to get vaccinated. If Someone really want to tell me please DM me

I got my first dose on October 2. I will be getting the second one next Thursday. :eager:

I'm willing to take a third dose if it's needed. It still upsets me a lot to see that most people in my neighborhood don't wear masks and don't care about social distancing or protecting the people around them at all.

• Brohoof 5

I actually haven't yet, due to my lack of really going anywhere and my own personal anxieties though. My dad however did get it and he has been fine. People absolutely should get it as it is the correct thing to do, I'm just someone with crippling anxiety and a mind far too active for my own good.

• Brohoof 4

I think I replied earlier to this thread .. yes I have

So here is an update from my case: Over the last months I got both injections (Biontech) and I'm fully vaccinated for some time now. 

• Brohoof 2

I probably haven't replied here yet (don't look at top posters!)

I got both my shots back in the summer, and it has been very nice and easier to live after that. Less to worry about.

• Brohoof 2

I was going to remain unvaccinated but my workplace now has a vaccine mandate. Guess I’m getting the shot now!

• Brohoof 4

23 minutes ago, Light Mcpony said:

If you don't want to get the shot, then just file an religious exemption order. 

My workplace gives us two choices:

1. Get vaccinated

2. Get tested every 2 weeks

I have gotten tested for COVID-19 twice and it was one of the most uncomfortable medical tests I have ever had done. I fainted both times, as I can't handle a large amount of pain/physical discomfort in a short amount of time like that. I realize that makes me sound like an absolute baby but I refuse to get tested again if I can help it. I would rather not pass out multiple times per month.

I don't want the vaccine. However, I love where I work and don't ever plan on leaving. I am actually surprised as to how many of my co-workers refuse to get the shot as well.

• Brohoof 3

Got my second dose yesterday. Last time I was there for almost 2 hours, but this time there was barely anyone there, so I was in and out in twenty minutes.

• Brohoof 3

I got my third dose in late October when Moderna was approved. So now I'm tripled vaccinated. But still on edge because I'm immunocompromised.

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-05-04 at 1:58 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

Eeyup! Got my two Moderna shots, my last one in late-March. The worse symptom I ever had was just a sore arm, but I rather have the vaccine and not need it than need it and not have it. I wanna be part of helping this deadly pandemic end, so I hold no regrets doing so. :mlp_yeehaa:

An update. I got my booster shot, too! Unlike before, I had a mild fever and chills. But feeling the effects of a vaccine demonstrates that the vaccine works, and it's way better for anyone to feel the effects of a vaccine than the effects of the disease itself. My fever and chills vanished after one day, the sore arm after a couple.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. The vaccine's safe and effective. Want this pandemic to end? Get it.

• Brohoof 4

I did get vaccinated but not because I really wanted to it was because I was moving and I now have a roommate and he is an older gentleman and felt better if I got the shot. 

If it wasn't for that I may not have gotten it. 

I think it's everyone's personal choice if they want it or not and I respect you one way or the other. I'm not an antivaxxer at all I just thought this one was a little quick but that's not even the reason why I didn't want it. I didn't want it because everyone I met that's had covid has reported it's about the same or a little worse than the flue. I know that some people get much worse and even die so I don't need a lesson there at all I'm just stating how I feel about it. lol 

So, if some of you responded to this topic have received a booster shot (third shot from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, or second shot from J&J), then I added a new poll question on this topic. I'm not sure if I could receive a booster shot as I am fully-vaccinated since May 21st.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked