Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone rewatching G4 now??

ILoveMLP206

No still fairly fresh in mind, I feel like a series has to have had a few years before doing so. That and I already have watched the series many times over. So in order for it to be the enjoyable show it is I want to wait with rewatching until later and as of now rewatch an episode or two from time to time you know. Of course with as many seasons as there are now it is difficult to rewatch it it used to be like one to three seasons to rewatch now there are many seasons haha. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

No still fairly fresh in mind, I feel like a series has to have had a few years before doing so. That and I already have watched the series many times over. So in order for it to be the enjoyable show it is I want to wait with rewatching until later and as of now rewatch an episode or two from time to time you know. Of course with as many seasons as there are now it is difficult to rewatch it it used to be like one to three seasons to rewatch now there are many seasons haha. 

Same.  I didn't rewatch the series until like nearly 10 years after I had started watching it and it was an amazing feeling going back and remembering stuff I had forgotten about.  I plan on waiting just as long again before going back a rewatching once again. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, after the huge 2019 leaks, I honestly lost a lot of my drive to rewatch the show. I've only rewatched a couple of episodes from S3, but that's it. Hell, I'm pretty sure I've rewatched Pony Life and the EQG shorts more than the main show at this point

Edited by Megas

I’ve rewatched it many times as the series continued, and after the season 9 finale I went back to watch it methodically from first episode to last. I only got through the first two seasons when I got sidetracked and dropped off. I still watch when I have the time but it’s a casual thing that I enjoy better picking and choosing episodes based on the mood I’m in at the moment rather than taking them in chronological order.

• Brohoof 3

Yes, I am. It's my second time watching it and I have a lot of fun. I want to watch every episode at least twice and think about it. I'm still in the process of forming my opinion about this series :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm not currently rewatching it right now, but I've watched it so much that I remember a lot of things regarding it, especially when it comes to the episodes I like :yay:. Other than the two times I've watched it through completely, I tend to just pick out certain episodes I like or am in the mood for. Maybe as we get closer to g5 I'll rewatch the series; most likely just the episodes I like though :squee:.

• Brohoof 3

I will probably rewatch gen 4 when the release of the gen 5 film is closer.

• Brohoof 1

I almost clicked on an Applegeek react video yesterday, but I felt it is a bit too early for me to rewatch it. I am more of a reactor type than watching TV-series.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-11 at 3:01 PM, Splashee said:

I almost clicked on an Applegeek react video yesterday, but I felt it is a bit too early for me to rewatch it. I am more of a reactor type than watching TV-series.

I am rewatching the fluffy vixen reacts - she is cute, and her reactions (especially the early ones) are adorable :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-04 at 3:13 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I still watch when I have the time but it’s a casual thing that I enjoy better picking and choosing episodes based on the mood I’m in at the moment rather than taking them in chronological order.

Same here. I'm rewatching MLP while I'm waiting for G5 to be released.

• Brohoof 2