Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something About Her... (1x1 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash and Ragland Tiger

Courageous Thunder Dash

OOC: 

@Ragland Tiger

It was a warm and sunny morning. Chelsea was taking a slow walk through the streets of Ponyville. Everything appeared to be normal...until she sensed a weird energy around. She started to pant lightly due to her pure heart. It seemed like the energy was a little unstable. 

(edited)

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Oh-oh, dear," said the blue bespectacled unicorn, walking slowly while levitating the glass of water over her head, being careful not to spill a drop.   "Oh d-d-dear-dear.  Oh, p-p-pardon me, m-ma'am," she said while she carefully walked her way around Chelsea.  "Oh m-m-my..."

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

"Uhm...you look like you could use some help with that..." Chelsea said as she saw the mare with the glasses carefully walk around her with the glass of water. Chelsea gathered some water energy and was actually able to stabilize the glass of water in the mare's magic hold. "That should hold it for some time...what's your name?" Chelsea asked the mare. 

"Oh, th-th-th-thanks," she said, putting the glass on the ground.  "M-my name is B-Bluebell.  "I-I was just-just practicing cont-controlling the magic in my h-h-horn.  I'm such a kl-kl-klutz when it comes to m-magic."

@Ragland Tiger

"Magic can be quite difficult to control. It takes time and patience...but once you get the hang of it..." Chelsea stopped as she gathered some water energy and formed a little water version of Bluebelle. It landed softly on Chelsea talon and looked up at Bluebelle. "...you can do anything." Chelsea said. The water version of Bluebell reached out towards the real Bluebell. 

On 2021-05-02 at 9:39 PM, Chelsea said:

@Ragland Tiger

"Magic can be quite difficult to control. It takes time and patience...but once you get the hang of it..." Chelsea stopped as she gathered some water energy and formed a little water version of Bluebelle. It landed softly on Chelsea talon and looked up at Bluebelle. "...you can do anything." Chelsea said. The water version of Bluebell reached out towards the real Bluebell. 

"W-w-why hello-hello there, little m-me!" ,   said Bluebell, smiling and extending her hoof.

@Ragland Tiger

The water version of Bluebell hopped onto the real Bluebell's hoof. "That one took me quite a while to master. Most of the time, the figures just couldn't hold their forms and just collapse into puddles. Now, you basically have a little water companion. Of course, I can turn it into invisible vapor. Water Bluebell will still be with you though. You'll feel her presence even though you couldn't physically see her." Chelsea explained. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

18 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

The water version of Bluebell hopped onto the real Bluebell's hoof. "That one took me quite a while to master. Most of the time, the figures just couldn't hold their forms and just collapse into puddles. Now, you basically have a little water companion. Of course, I can turn it into invisible vapor. Water Bluebell will still be with you though. You'll feel her presence even though you couldn't physically see her." Chelsea explained.

"W-w-w-wow!" said Bluebell, placing the water sprite on her shoulders.  "I d-d-didn't catch y-your n-n-name."

@Courageous Thunder Dash

25 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

"I'm Chelsea. It's really nice to meet you Bluebelle. Where do you live? I live here in Ponyville." Chelsea answered. The water version of Bluebell sort of nestled in the real Bluebelle's mane. 

"I live-live in C-Canterlot, but I-I often visit friends in P-P-Ponyville.  I visi-visited Starlight gl-Gliimer and Trixie l-l-Lulamoon the other day.  They're so much f-f-fun together!"

On 2021-05-07 at 6:44 PM, Chelsea said:

@Ragland Tiger

"I've heard of those two. I often come here to visit my friend Thundy. He's helped me so much...especially...with...*sniffle*...what I've gone through. Chelsea said wiping a stray tear that fell from her face. She ended up sniffling again. 

"Um -- Are-are you o-o-okay?", Bluebell asked.

@Ragland Tiger

"I-I...my..." Chelsea started...but the emotions started to take over slowly. She wished that Thundy was there to comfort her right then and there. She let a sob escape. "M-my parents...they..." Before Chelsea could say that her parents passed away, she broke down into sobs.

(edited)

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Oh d-d-dear, I-I-I'm so s-sorry," said Bluebell.  "Come, let-let's find a p-p-place where we can-can sit and t-talk."  She led Chelsea to the courtyard of Twilight's castle, and found a bench in the colorful garden.  "It's-it's okay, I n-n-know the p-p-ponies here." She sat down on the bench, and motioned for Chelsea to join her

Edited by Ragland Tiger

4 hours ago, Chelsea said:

Chelsea still sobbed a little as Bluebell led her to Twilight's castle. She sort of hugged her close. The water version of Bluebell nestled herself into real Bluebell's mane. She popped her head out, and let out a little "Awww...".

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"T-tell me about y-y-your family. I'm li-li-li-listening."

@Ragland Tiger

Chelsea sobbed more. "My dad was a pegasus...my mother was a griffon..." Chelsea said in between sobs. "They died in a shipwreck caused by a cowardly general who blinded his troops into thinking griffons were savages...when we were in an unarmed ship...just...coming to make peace with Celestia!" Chelsea cried, burrowing her face in her talons.  

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-05-09 at 6:38 PM, Chelsea said:

Chelsea sobbed more. "My dad was a pegasus...my mother was a griffon..." Chelsea said in between sobs. "They died in a shipwreck caused by a cowardly general who blinded his troops into thinking griffons were savages...when we were in an unarmed ship...just...coming to make peace with Celestia!" Chelsea cried, burrowing her face in her talons.  

"You-you really m-m-miss them, d-d-don't you?" , Bluebell said, placing a comforting hoof on Chelsea's shoulder. 

@Ragland Tiger

"I wish I-I could see them again!" Chelsea cried, turning and hugging Bluebell tightly. Chelsea's parents meant the whole world to her, and the fact that they died when she was young, meant that she didn't have the examples and role models, except from other griffons. 

On 2021-05-10 at 8:23 PM, Chelsea said:

"I wish I-I could see them again!" Chelsea cried, turning and hugging Bluebell tightly. Chelsea's parents meant the whole world to her, and the fact that they died when she was young, meant that she didn't have the examples and role models, except from other griffons. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"It's o-okay, dear," Bluebell said, gently hugging her back.

@Ragland Tiger

Chelsea cried softly still hugging Bluebell. Just then, a sigh was heard. "And that's why she needs all the love and support she can get..." A voice said. Around a corner came a male griffon, slightly larger than Chelsea. He sported dreadlocks and was quite defined. He swung his dreadlocks around in a swooning manner at the blue unicorn. 

(edited)
On 2021-05-12 at 8:01 PM, Thundy said:

"And that's why she needs all the love and support she can get..." A voice said. Around a corner came a male griffon, slightly larger than Chelsea. He sported dreadlocks and was quite defined. He swung his dreadlocks around in a swooning manner at the blue unicorn. 

Bluebell looked at the griffon.  Apparently, he knew Chelsea, but his manner seemed curious.   "H-hello?  Who mi-mi-might y-y-you be?", she asked.

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

"That's a really nice name there Bluebell. I see you've met my friend Chelsea here. As I said, she really needs all the love and support she can get because of the very rough past she has had." Thundy said as he stroked Chelsea's mane lovingly. Chelsea nuzzled Thundy gently.