Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something About Her... (1x1 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash and Ragland Tiger

Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-06-25 at 7:03 PM, Thundy said:

"Now take a deep breath..." Thundy said as he gently rubbed Bluebell's back to keep her calm. "...and now...gently hold this energy ball with your horn." Thundy said still holding out the ball of energy for Bluebell.

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell cautiously took hold of the ball.  It felt a little heavy at first, and she thought that she might drop it, but then she firmed her hold on it.  It then felt lighter and easier to hold.

@Ragland Tiger

"That's it...gentle..." Thundy said as he gently held Bluebell close, rubbing her back. "Now...slowly aim the ball at the target. Just focus..." Thundy stated. "Focus on the warmth...the pure gentle flow of energy..." Thundy said softly into Bluebell's ear as he continued to hold her close. "Fire when you're ready. Remember. Stay calm...don't panic." Thundy reminded. 

@Ragland Tiger

The ball zipped towards the target and burst as it collided with the target, destroying the target. "Wow...look at that Bluebell. See how much of a difference that was. Now you just gotta remember that calm and focused feeling." Thundy said nuzzling Bluebell lovingly. 

On 2021-06-28 at 8:48 PM, Thundy said:

The ball zipped towards the target and burst as it collided with the target, destroying the target. "Wow...look at that Bluebell. See how much of a difference that was. Now you just gotta remember that calm and focused feeling." Thundy said nuzzling Bluebell lovingly. 

"I--um--I w-w-will," Bluebell said, blushing.  "W-w-what's next?"

"I h-hope-hope this w-works," said Bluebell.  Her horn started to glow and then -- pow!  There was a blinding white flash and a sound like an engine backfiring. Bluebell screamed and then passed out, collapsing to the ground.

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy let out a loud gasp and scurried to Bluebell's side. He gently picked her up and gently cradled her in his arms. He rubbed her lovingly, letting out a very slowly healing current to bring Bluebell back to consciousness. Thundy was giving Bluebell one of the sweetest looks. 

(edited)
On 2021-06-30 at 7:52 PM, Thundy said:

Thundy let out a loud gasp and scurried to Bluebell's side. He gently picked her up and gently cradled her in his arms. He rubbed her lovingly, letting out a very slowly healing current to bring Bluebell back to consciousness. Thundy was giving Bluebell one of the sweetest looks. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell's eyes fluttered open, and as Thundy's face came into focus, she said, "Wha-what h-h-h-happened? I f-f-feel like I just got wh-whamped in-in the head w-with a mallet."

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

"Oh thank goodness you're okay sweetie...you let out a large magic pulse and collapsed. You probably felt the tingles of my electricity, slowly bringing you back..." Thundy said gently nuzzling Bluebell with his peak...then blushed deeply when he realized what he had just called Bluebell. 

"Th-thank you. Y-You're s-sweet, t-too, she said smiling back up at him.  "I d-d-dont use the m-magic in my horn b-because of things like th-th-this.  I'm always afr-afraid that I'm g-going to hurt myself or s-s-s-somepony else.  It feels s-s-so unwieldy."

@Ragland Tiger

"That's why I wanna help you overcome everything so that way you CAN use magic. It will take time Bluebell, but it starts with you in your heart. You have to start by trusting yourself." Thundy stated nuzzling Bluebell lovingly again, still holding her close. 

11 minutes ago, Thundy said:

"That's why I wanna help you overcome everything so that way you CAN use magic. It will take time Bluebell, but it starts with you in your heart. You have to start by trusting yourself." Thundy stated nuzzling Bluebell lovingly again, still holding her close. 

"You're g-getting all f-fl-fl-flirty with me, aren't-aren't y-you?" she said, wrapping her forelegs around his neck.

17 minutes ago, Thundy said:

He then gently put her down on all four hooves. "Ready to try again?" He asked. 

"Um, okay," she said, a little skittish.  She closed her eyes and swallowed. she then carefully let her horn start to glow.  It had a soft blue light.  "Wh-what do I n-n-need to do n-next?"

(edited)
On 2021-07-05 at 10:10 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Make a ball of energy, slow...keep calm and focus." Thundy stated as he made another target appear in front of Bluebell. He gently rubbed Bluebell's back again to help her keep calm. He hoped that Bluebell would do it this time. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell saw a small blue orb begin to form.  She was so exited to see it, that the little orb exploded with a small pop. She frowned.  "Oh, f-f-f-f-fiddlesticks!"

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

"Oh! You had it!" Thundy exclaimed snapping his finger. "You got this Bluebell..." Thundy said rubbing Bluebell's back again, giving that calm feeling. "Now focus and stay calm. Save the excitement for when you actually do hit the target." Thundy commented. 

• 1 month later...

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell straightened herself and  concentrated.  Another orb began to materialize and grow larger.  She worked to keep her mind focused on keeping the orb under control, keeping its size and its energy just right.  "I-I th-think I've got-got it.  What's n-n-next?"

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

"Focus...and fire when ready. Don't let any stress get in the way. That's the reason why you had all of that recoil last time. This time, there should hardly be any or no recoil at all." Thundy said giving Bluebell's back one final rub, then stepping back. 

A blue-white aura grew from Bluebell's horn, and then collapsed into a beam that propelled the orb forward towards the target.  The orb exploded as it struck, and left the target in pieces.  Bluebell looked on, astonished.  "D-d-did I do tha-th-that?"

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy gasped. "Bluebell...you did it! You actually did it!" Thundy cheered sweeping up Bluebell into a warm and loving hug. "Just remember that feeling whenever you're casting magic and everything will come together." Thundy said smiling and looking into Bluebell's eyes. 

On 2021-08-08 at 12:02 PM, Thundy said:

Thundy gasped. "Bluebell...you did it! You actually did it!" Thundy cheered sweeping up Bluebell into a warm and loving hug. "Just remember that feeling whenever you're casting magic and everything will come together." Thundy said smiling and looking into Bluebell's eyes. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"I n-n-never thought I could d-do something like th-that.  I d-d-don't what to say!  Th-th-thank you."

@Ragland Tiger

"You're very welcome Bluebell. Now the hard part is remembering these feelings and focusing, expanding your magic to beyond just shooting projectiles. The next step is creating stuff out of energy, and also using your magic to pick up and interact with objects." Thundy said gently hugging Bluebell. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-08-09 at 6:26 PM, Thundy said:

"You're very welcome Bluebell. Now the hard part is remembering these feelings and focusing, expanding your magic to beyond just shooting projectiles. The next step is creating stuff out of energy, and also using your magic to pick up and interact with objects." Thundy said gently hugging Bluebell. 

"I'll give it a tr-tr-try. What's up-up next?"