Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something About Her... (1x1 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash and Ragland Tiger

Courageous Thunder Dash

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy gathered some electricity and made two tables appear. He then made a glass of water appear on one table. "For this exercise, we're gonna use our magic to move the glass of water from one table to the next." Thundy said. He then focused and levitated the glass of water with his electric abilities and moved it to the other table. "Now, it's your turn Bluebell. Remember, it's all about focus and control." Thundy explained. 

Bluebell took a deep breath, and concentrated.  As soon as her horn started to glow. she felt a tickle in her nose.  "Oh no!"  She couldn't help herself. She sneezed loudly, and the glass of water became a bucket of water that dumped itself on her head, and crashed down on her.  After dislodging the bucket from her horn, she slumped down on the ground, humiliated, and started to cry.

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy gasped loudly and ran to Bluebell, sweeping her up and hugging her close. “Shh, shh…please don’t cry sweetie…it wasn’t your fault…sneezes happen…you’re with me now…” Thundy said nuzzling Bluebell with his beak and gently wiping the tears from her eyes. 

22 hours ago, Thundy said:

Thundy gasped loudly and ran to Bluebell, sweeping her up and hugging her close. “Shh, shh…please don’t cry sweetie…it wasn’t your fault…sneezes happen…you’re with me now…” Thundy said nuzzling Bluebell with his beak and gently wiping the tears from her eyes. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"I'm so ash-ashamed," Bluebell said.  I was ca-ca-called stupid for things like-like this, and it st-still h-h-hurts. I'm s-s-sorry, this must sound li-like self-pity to y-y-you."

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

"Awwww sweetie...please don't dwell in the past. We all make mistakes...please don't let it get to your head. The only ones that should be ashamed are those who think everyone has to be perfect, like those losers that called you names." Thundy said still hugging Bluebell close. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-08-19 at 8:12 PM, Thundy said:

"Awwww sweetie...please don't dwell in the past. We all make mistakes...please don't let it get to your head. The only ones that should be ashamed are those who think everyone has to be perfect, like those losers that called you names." Thundy said still hugging Bluebell close. 

L-l-let me try again.  I-I'm not letting the p-past get me down.  She stood back up, determined, and said, "Another g-gl-glass of water, please.

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell concentrated and her horn began to glow.  She saw a blue halo form around the glass on the first table.  She swallowed, and said "H-h-here it goes."  The glass slowly levitated. 
Bluebell started to move the glass to the second table, careful not to spill a drop.  When she saw the glass move to the second table, she held it above for a a moment.  Her eyes looked over at Thundy, and she gave him a sly smile. She brought the glass to herself, and took a sip.  "Ahh," she said, th-that was re-refreshing. W-would you like s-some?"

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy noticed Bluebell's smile. "Well would you look at that. You've done it dear!" Thundy said smiling wide. "I'll gladly have a sip." Thundy said as he waited for Bluebell to give him the glass of water for sip, still looking into her eyes. "I saw that sly smile of yours..." He said telepathically to Bluebell. 

8 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Thundy noticed Bluebell's smile. "Well would you look at that. You've done it dear!" Thundy said smiling wide. "I'll gladly have a sip." Thundy said as he waited for Bluebell to give him the glass of water for sip, still looking into her eyes. "I saw that sly smile of yours..." He said telepathically to Bluebell. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

She held the glass out to him, and when he took it, she let out a soft laugh.

51 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Thundy took a couple sips from the glass of water. “So…how do you feel? Do you feel ready to go to Earth?” Thundy asked Bluebell, gently placing the glass back on one of the tables. 

"W-what's Earth?" Bluebell asked, curious.

@Ragland Tiger

"Earth is a completely different planet, within a completely different dimension than Equuis, this planet. To travel to Earth, we would have to travel through dimensions, which won't take long, but it would feel extremely weird." Thundy stated. 

On 2021-08-22 at 5:43 PM, Thundy said:

"Earth is a completely different planet, within a completely different dimension than Equuis, this planet. To travel to Earth, we would have to travel through dimensions, which won't take long, but it would feel extremely weird." Thundy stated. 

"I l-l-like tr-taveling.  Wh-when do we st-start?"

11 hours ago, Thundy said:

"Well, we have two options. We could either use my abilities to go to earth, or take one of my specially designed cars. Either way, you will feel a lot of g forces, no matter which you choose..." Thundy explained. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"You m-m-mean like on amusement park ride?  That sounds like fun! Let's do it!", said Bluebell enthusiastically.

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

“Much more intense…but yes, it’s like an amusement park ride. Speaking of which, there are amusement parks and theme parks on earth.” Thundy said as he checked the power of his dimension tearing spell. His talons shined with rainbow colors. “Yes! It’s ready!” Thundy cheered. 

3 hours ago, Thundy said:

“Much more intense…but yes, it’s like an amusement park ride. Speaking of which, there are amusement parks and theme parks on earth.” Thundy said as he checked the power of his dimension tearing spell. His talons shined with rainbow colors. “Yes! It’s ready!” Thundy cheered. 

"Th-then let's g-go!" said Bluebell.

@Ragland Tiger

"Alright Bluebell...stand back." Thundy said as he got into a position as if he were to double slice something. He then double-sliced the air, ripping a hole in the dimension. A portal to the dimension crossing realm opened up. "Well, this is it Bluebell, say goodbye to Equestria...'cause we won't be coming back for a long while." Thundy said. 

2 hours ago, Thundy said:

"Alright Bluebell...stand back." Thundy said as he got into a position as if he were to double slice something. He then double-sliced the air, ripping a hole in the dimension. A portal to the dimension crossing realm opened up. "Well, this is it Bluebell, say goodbye to Equestria...'cause we won't be coming back for a long while." Thundy said. 

Bluebell took a step forward.  "L-l-l-lead the way."

@Ragland Tiger

"Okay Bluebell. Hold on to me tightly. These g forces can get pretty high, especially with the entrance to earth's dimension gate." Thundy said as he picked up Bluebelle and placed her on his back, piggyback style. "Alright, here we go." Thundy said as he entered the portal. There was a slight pull but the place was now surrounded by many colors and scenes of other worlds. 

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy found the gate to earth. "Alright Bluebell...hold on to me like your life depends on it! The pull into Earth's dimension gate is really strong." Thundy stated as he flew towards the gate. A pull of 5Gs was felt as he entered the gate, which felt like being pulled into a strong magnet. Thundy closed his eyes as the light of the end of the portal shined brightly. The portal spat them out on grass...in fact, right in the backyard of Thundy's large house. The momentum was still quite an amount and the impact was harder than normal. "Oof!" Thundy exclaimed hitting the grass hard with Bluebell still on his back. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-09-01 at 8:51 PM, Thundy said:

Thundy found the gate to earth. "Alright Bluebell...hold on to me like your life depends on it! The pull into Earth's dimension gate is really strong." Thundy stated as he flew towards the gate. A pull of 5Gs was felt as he entered the gate, which felt like being pulled into a strong magnet. Thundy closed his eyes as the light of the end of the portal shined brightly. The portal spat them out on grass...in fact, right in the backyard of Thundy's large house. The momentum was still quite an amount and the impact was harder than normal. "Oof!" Thundy exclaimed hitting the grass hard with Bluebell still on his back. 

Bluebell still had her eyes closed tightly.  "Ar we there, yet?", she asked, uncertain.

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy slowly got all the way up still in his anthro form with Bluebell on his back. "We...have officially arrived. You can open your eyes now Bluebell." Thundy said as he shifted Bluebell's position so that way he was holding her in his arms.