Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something About Her... (1x1 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash and Ragland Tiger

Courageous Thunder Dash

@Ragland Tiger

"Yep, this is my original home." Thundy said as he reached out his talon and chirped at the bluejay. It made its called and fluttered down to Thundy's talon. It looked at Bluebell. Thundy fed the bluejay a birdseed. It ate it and chirped happily, then fluttered off to another tree. "Here on earth, we have all sorts of animals. Anway, wanna go in the house for a few? Then we could perhaps drive around..." Thundy added. 

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy gently put Bluebell on the ground and took the lead into his house. He opened the back door and let Bluebell in first. When Thundy opened the door, the security system beeped. Thundy's house was a nice house. It had quite a few rooms. In front of Bluebell was the lounge room with Thundy's large 62 inch flat screen TV and game area. 

18 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Thundy gently put Bluebell on the ground and took the lead into his house. He opened the back door and let Bluebell in first. When Thundy opened the door, the security system beeped. Thundy's house was a nice house. It had quite a few rooms. In front of Bluebell was the lounge room with Thundy's large 62 inch flat screen TV and game area. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"W-w-w-wow!", Bluebell said as she looked around the room. Everything l-l-l-looks s-so - uh - large."

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell  walked over to the couch.  Getting on it looked daunting as it was higher than she was used to.  She put one front hoof on it, and then the other, and tried to hop up, but couldn't get the height to get the rest of her body on it.  She then tried it sideways, stretching a hind leg upward until it just reached the edge of the cushion, and then trying to reach up with her foreleg without loosing her balance.  She looked up at Thundy, with a self conscious smile and her face blushing.  It felt so awkward. "Hehe. a-a little h-h-help, maybe," she said sheepishly.  

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

”Of course sweetie.” Thundy said gently picking up Bluebell and gently placing her on his lap. “There you go.” He said starting to rub her back lovingly. “Would you want to take on a bipedal form like me in the future?” He asked. 

On 2021-09-28 at 5:34 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Not really, but for the first time, it'll feel just really weird. It's up to you if you'd rather stay feral., but just to let you know, just about everything here on earth is made for humans and bipedal creatures." Thundy explained. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Can I j-just try it on-on for a l-l-l-little wh-while?"

@Ragland Tiger

Alright. Stand right in front of me Bluebell." Thundy said as he got up and gathered up some electricity in preparation for the spell. "Again, this is going to feel weird. It will not hurt nonetheless." Thundy stated waitin for Bluebell to stand in front of him. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

16 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Alright. Stand right in front of me Bluebell." Thundy said as he got up and gathered up some electricity in preparation for the spell. "Again, this is going to feel weird. It will not hurt nonetheless." Thundy stated waitin for Bluebell to stand in front of him. 

Bluebell slowly got down from the couch, and stood in front of him.  She donned a nervous smile.  "I-I-I'm r-ready when y-you are."  She  closed her eyes and swallowed. 

@Ragland Tiger

"Okay Bluebell. Here we go." Thundy said as he let out a peculiar wave of some sort. An aura surrounded Bluebell. Slowly, her form began to change. Her bones shifted ever so naturally into a bipedal form. Her front legs extended out into arms as her hind legs became her bipedal legs. Her front hooves became hands slowly but her hind legs remained as hooves. Bluebell was now fully changed in her bipedal form. Compared to her pony form, she had a little more weight, but it defined her shape a little more. "There you go...cutie..." Thundy said hugging the now bipedal Bluebell, then taking her hands just in case she needed some help to stay balanced. 

@Ragland Tiger

"It will, but as they say, practice makes perfect." Thundy said smiling warmly, helping Bluebell up...then suddenly sweeping her up bridal style, holding her close and nuzzling her with his beak lovingly. "Let's go in the backyard where there's soft grass." Thundy said carrying Bluebell to the backdoor and using his magic to open it. 

On 2021-10-05 at 4:55 PM, Thundy said:

"It will, but as they say, practice makes perfect." Thundy said smiling warmly, helping Bluebell up...then suddenly sweeping her up bridal style, holding her close and nuzzling her with his beak lovingly. "Let's go in the backyard where there's soft grass." Thundy said carrying Bluebell to the backdoor and using his magic to open it. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell gasped when she was unexpectedly swept off of her hooves.  "M-m-y gosh!"   She did feel secure in his arms, though, and stole a quick kiss on the side of his face.

@Ragland Tiger

Thuhdy blushed and let another mewing sound…and blushed deeper as he arrived at his backyard. He gently place Bluebell back on her hooves holding her hands to help her stay balanced. “This is kinda like how I taught this one little boy I used to know how to ice skate…” Thundy said. 

@Ragland Tiger

"It's alright Bluebell. Trust me. Here's let's do it together. We'll go left, right, left right. I promise...I will not let you go until you're ready." Thundy assured. "Are you ready?" Thundy asked holding Bluebell's hands sweetly, giving her that tender and loving look. 

Bluebell lifted her left foot.  It felt a little shaky while she tried to keep her balance.  "O-okay, now the r-right," she said.  She picked up her right foot, quickly brought it forward, and put it down when she felt like she was going to fall.  "H-how am-am I d-d-doing?"

"D-d-d-don't let g-g-go," Bluebell said, trying to move her feet without tripping.  On the next step she took, she thought she was going to fall.  "Oh!" she yelped, tensing her body and squeezing Thundy's hands. She stopped, looked up at Thundy, and said "I'm s-s-sorry.  I w-w-will d-do this."  She continued to carefully put one foot in front of the other.