Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning It ain't easy... an rp with a Breezie! Looking for a slice of life or adventure RP.

North Star

Every fancied having a spooky butterfly companion? Well here is your chance :p 

Diverse is happy to be a grimdark adventurer or a more vanilla cute companion to a slice of life RP. 

She was exiled from her Breezie enclave due to a dark deed and her only hope is to find her life's purpose beyond her breezie brethren. She enjoys dancing, music and the moon. She hates spiders, gales and clumsy giant ponies. She can speak Equestrian and is able to flutter a whole 10m without a breeze! 

She is eager to begin her new life - facing down the challenge of being a small breezie in a world of giants. 

• Brohoof 2

*mosies into the thread* 

They replied to my ad! Let's see...

On 2021-05-04 at 12:07 AM, Scarlet Rose said:

This could be a interesting RP to do with my Floofsharks

I've always wanted a companion called Floofsharks :arethosehands: tell me more 

On 2021-05-04 at 5:28 PM, Monotonality said:

Sounds pretty interesting, I'd be into it. What was her dark deed?

*looks sad* I... have a few scattered memories... maybe we can talk about it later? 

• Brohoof 1

She beat me to the thread :P 

Anyway, her past is something to explore in the RP. If you prefer a cute pony slice of life then it'll be less dark. 

If you prefer an evil grimdark adventure RP then it will be darker >:3 

Either way, from the backstory in her character page, Diverse faced multiple threats to her home, like a big scary spider. Her connection with the corrupted (Nightmare) moon helped her deal with the thread and her Breezie friends were happy for her to deal with it. However, when she dealt with a threatening pony using similar inspiration her home couldn't stomach what she did... 

In the lighter version the pony threatening her home 'disappeared' thanks to Diverse's connection with the moon, but that is dealt with in the same way death is dealt with in the show ie obliquely.

In contrast in the grimdarkier version, the pony threatening her home was probably killed by her using some horrid inspiration learned from her communion with a dark version of Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon in turn is grimdarked so she was not 'banished to the moon' but rather killed by Celestia and whose spirit lingers in the moon. The whole grimdark version of Nightmare Moon screws up the lore with post s1 ep 1 pony, but it is fun so I roll with it :P 

18 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

@Starforce Glimmer that depends on whether she needed to kill Luna and such, but is certainly plausible. Happy to explore that in the Grimdark RP. Diverse does have a connection to the evil Nightmare Moon spirit afterall >:3

I don't consider Nightmare Moon 'evil', I'd gladly serve her. 

'Evil' reflects her vengeful spirit's stance on the value of pony lives >:3 but poor Diverse doesn't know that.

On the other hoof, maybe Nightmare Moon's spirit can be made to focus her vengeance on somepony deserving, thus making her more neutral?

Anyway, if we're going grimdark with Diverse then it'll be adventure-based. Any other preferences?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Diverse said:

I've always wanted a companion called Floofsharks :arethosehands: tell me more 

Ooh, well what would you like to know about me? I do have a AMA thread

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

That could work :) Diverse and your character could adventure to try to bring her back. 

I have some characters I could play as, would you wanna do that?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Starforce Glimmer

Yup :) 

Ok, so one possible start for the RP could be your character convincing Diverse that she needs to help bring Nightmare Moon back?

Why is Diverse important for this task? Well, she has been marked by the Moon, whether she signs up to it or not. Also, embracing her lunar connection could maybe help her find a new home?

What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

@Starforce Glimmer

Yup :) 

Ok, so one possible start for the RP could be your character convincing Diverse that she needs to help bring Nightmare Moon back?

Why is Diverse important for this task? Well, she has been marked by the Moon, whether she signs up to it or not. Also, embracing her lunar connection could maybe help her find a new home?

What do you think?

Sounds good to me. I think I'll have some nightmare Moon cultists? Or something like that? I need ideas for my characters

• 3 weeks later...