Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Wars Day Bingo!

TBD

Today is May 4th, Star Wars! And what's better than to do some fun activities while we're at? I will be running a bingo SW word term and here is how we're going to do it. (Please read this carefully and thoroughly) 

• Anyone who wishes to participate please comment below and a bingo sheet will be giving out to you. You will be rewarded with a SW badge for participating!
  • Every hour or earlier, I will read out one word for you to mark down these words on your bingo sheet. so please to be sure to check back and I will mention you as well. 
  • We will stop after I called out 5 word terms, just so we can se if we have any Bingo winner. If not, we will continue until we have a bingo winner.  (Please if you have bingo, post them up and mention me!)  Winner(s) will be rewarded a different kind of badge (if there's any within the time frame) Once we have a winner, we will start over. So make sure to keep an extra copy of your sheet.
  • This event will go on for one week May 4th-May 11th. Just so everyone will have time to participate and time to fill out their sheets.

I forgot to mention some rules here-

• To avoid any unnecessary cheating, each of the sheets that are given to you will be numbered. That means, I will be keeping records of  the name and the sheet that was giving to the member. So there will be no bingo card switching.
  • I will also keep an copy of each of the member’s bingo card and marking down the terms as we go. That way when you have a Bingo, post them here, and I will check over it. 
    (if a winner is already announced and the game starts over, but you also have a bingo too from the previous round, let me know and I will make an exception!)
  • Important note: Once the game starts but you wanted  to join in the middle of the round, I will give you a sheet, just be sure to look at these word terms I’ve mentioned.

Hopefully we will have fun and

76821649.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

@TBD Oh, I will play. Do you post the words here?

Yes, I will post the words up here and also I will @mention the participants as well just so everyone won’t be missing out! 

And welcome! I will be give you the sheet once I get off from work. So hopefully the end of the day, when we have more participants and when I get back, I will pm your guy’s  bingo card!

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like fun! Please count me in! I will probably be absent most of the day today but hopefully I’ll catch up by tomorrow and drop in to continue playing over the course of the event. I have a good feeling about this! 

@Metal Brony 42 @SharpWit @Sithbiscuit @TheGleaner @Deae Rising Shine~ @Cash_In @Cagey 

Your cards has been send out through your PM! We will be starting our first round now. Any new players who wish to join in the middle of the round, you're still free to join! Just be sure to check back the previous terms I've mentioned!

First Word 

Rebel Alliance 

Rebel-Pilots-in-Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-St

The Alliance to Restore the Republic, more commonly known as the Rebel Alliance or the the Rebellion!

8 hours ago, Sithbiscuit said:

Sounds like fun! Please count me in! I will probably be absent most of the day today but hopefully I’ll catch up by tomorrow and drop in to continue playing over the course of the event. I have a good feeling about this! 

Don't worry too much about it trying be online 24/7, I will be just dropping word terms over time, just be sure to keep your eyes open when you get on! We have the whole week :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

@Metal Brony 42 @SharpWit @Sithbiscuit @TheGleaner @Deae Rising Shine~ @Cash_In @Cagey 

Time for another word! :kirin:

In the honor of the new SW series

Word Three

The Bad Batch

LEGO Star Wars: The Bad Batch set revealed

Members of a unique squad of clones find their way in a changing galaxy in the aftermath of the Clone War.

Word Four

Return of the Jedi

star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-poster-by-j

Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) battles horrible Jabba the Hut and cruel Darth Vader to save his comrades in the Rebel Alliance and triumph over the Galactic Empire. Han Solo (Harrison Ford) and Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) reaffirm their love and team with Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams), the Ewoks and the androids C-3PO and R2-D2 to aid in the disruption of the Dark Side and the defeat of the evil emperor.

I’m three hours behind here are the next two terms!

The 5th term

Poe Dameron

0F97A6E0-66DC-4002-A7D7-23C7BAAFFE55.png.1400ed8326aeba4652bb5be7b824a2f2.png
Poe Dameron is a commander in the Resistance's Starfighter Corps and one of Leia Organa's most-trusted operatives.

The 6th Term

cue the music-

The Imperial 

7E2A8460-8BED-4E6E-A0B6-51A0A3ED20FD.jpeg.f863728722ce205a3363baf5a173139a.jpeg

It began with the Proclamation of the New Order—the event that marked the reorganization of the democratic Galactic Republicinto the autocratic Galactic Empire—at the end of the Clone Wars in 19 BBY.

New Terms starts again today! Lets start the morning with

8th Term

This little fella, 

Grogu

wp8054735.pngknown to many simply as "the Child," was a male Force-sensitive Mandalorian foundling that belonged to the same species as Jedi Grand Master Yoda and Jedi Master Yaddle. 

Two terms

9th Term

Asteroid Field

youre-not-actually__37711_1a2bce05-c043-

consisting of asteroid clusters of varying size, can be found throughout the galaxy, including the Hoth system

10th Term

Padme

Padme-C5DDGY-SOURCE-Moviestore-Collectio

Padmé Amidala was a courageous, hopeful leader, serving as Queen and then Senator of Naboo -- and was also handy with a blaster. Despite her ideals and all she did for the cause of peace, her secret, forbidden marriage to Jedi Anakin Skywalker would prove to have dire consequences for the galaxy.

Last Terms of the day so I'm going to add three, we will return tomorrow, stay tuned!

11th Term

Sith

received_1800610233544302.jpeg?fit=700,7

Also referred to as the Sith Order, was an ancient religious order of Force-wielders devoted to the dark side of the Force.

12th Term

Tatoonie

tatooine_celebration.jpg

A harsh desert world orbiting twin suns in the galaxy’s Outer Rim, Tatooine is a lawless place ruled by Hutt gangsters

13th Term

The First Order

maxresdefault.jpg

Also known simply as the Order, was an autocratic military junta that formed from the remnants of the Galactic Empire during the New Republic Era. Born in the Unknown Regions of the galaxy, the First Order claimed legitimacy as a successor state to the Empire.

Attention everyone, there's seems to be an error on my terms list, I I didn't noticed that the term "Galactic Empire" were also in the list. since "Galactic empire" and "the Imperial" are the same thing, if you have "galactic empire" on your card, you're welcome to mark that down too. Sorry for the inconvenient.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

@TBD there was no word 7, but I guess Galactic Empire could be that. My card has Galactice Empire and The Imperial.

Go ahead and mark them both, since I didn't know I already have Galactic Empire on my list when I was adding the imperial. 

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Oh time flew by, wanted to post earlier - is it too late to join? 👀

Nope it's not! I will send you a bingo card, you'll just have mark down all these words  I've mentioned, if your card has them  

@Metal Brony 42 @SharpWit @Sithbiscuit @TheGleaner @Deae Rising Shine~ @Cash_In @Cagey  @Rikifive

New Terms for the morning!

14th Term

BB-8

570515901e0000870070656e.jpeg?cache=otno

A skittish but loyal astromech, BB-8 accompanied Poe Dameron on many missions for the Resistance, helping keep his X-wing in working order

15th Term

General Grievous

b4Pk9yv.gif

. Grievous, born as Qymaen jai Sheelal, was a Kaleesh male warlord who served as a commanding officer in the military forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the last years of the Galactic Republic.

16th Term

Millennium falcon

giphy.gif

Despite her humble origins and shabby exterior, the Millennium Falcon has played a role in some of the greatest victories of the Rebel Alliance and the New Republic.

Sorry everyone I got home late and a little tired, so tomorrow I shall post up more terms!

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

I can offer suggestions for what to post next :mlp_smug: I have 3 ways that need 2 more.

I see you decided to take a easy way out of this. 
FFBD22EC-EDC6-457D-91AE-FEC218F9BF63.gif.67bd77da7295a41130e4fa4f6deccfd7.gif

but knowledge isn’t easy to come by without a..price :ithastolookpretty:

17th Term

Energy Shield

0E9D186F-367F-44EB-BDD2-E842D9F1F70A.jpeg.c169ed5557c439f052080c8ee6d268bc.jpeg
A personal energy shield was a defensive technology that projected a field of energy that protected the user from blaster fire, the elements, or other hazards

18th Term

Princess Leia

1140F7C2-62AD-4EBE-B0E6-69F2354DB6CC.jpeg.d3f022d1b7b6cdf2b76cf90c6833680e.jpeg
Princess Leia Organa was one of the Rebel Alliance's greatest leaders, fearless on the battlefield and dedicated to ending the tyranny of the Empire

19th Term

mandalorian

BC41F64D-903B-459E-961A-7214E353BB02.png.d78a7955b583bceada38a63554b964ce.png
The Mandalorians were a clan-based cultural group that was composed of members from multiple speciesall bound by a common culture, creed, and code

@Metal Brony 42 @SharpWit @Sithbiscuit @TheGleaner @Deae Rising Shine~ @Cash_In @Cagey  @Rikifive

• Brohoof 1