Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainy's Photoshop Edits

Rainy Daze

Here I'll post a collection as well as any other edits I create related to MLP: FiM  along with some little descriptions for them. To make these I just use backgrounds from the episodes and cut different character models out depending on what I need. I also use some brushwork to create the effects. 

mlpgroupshot3.thumb.png.78adba0cbd1ec24dcf8afc2078e4c7cd.png

This was my first edit where I just added Discord into the intro group shot since I thought he deserved to be there :ButtercupLaugh:

614256108_AppleBloomsSecret(wip).thumb.png.72fed80b68a1c4d4e134aab1859ca3ba.png

This was a cover I made inspired by a fanfic I read, it's very good and you should check it out!

1267531951_starlightandtrixiehaveablast.thumb.png.0fdbacb7889df6789309e78be211a7f9.png

This is a cover I made for one of my own fanfics. It looks quite simple but it was quite difficult to do when I first started and taught me a lot of new techniques. 

rainycutiemarkmk2.jpg.b7b20ae2d7f20bd9cbbb93324bed7314.jpg

Here's an edit I made to be the cutie mark for an OC.  It's made up of elements from Celelstia and Moondancer's cutie amrks as well as clouds I cut from the show and colour edited. 

1115807047_campfirescenethirdpassthrough.thumb.png.19071325e3ee504f8fb80618debc6c51.png

This is an edit I made as the cover for an as of yet unreleased fanfic. The background comes from Sisterhooves Social. I kept Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom as they appeared in the original screengrab and added vectors of Fluttershy, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash. I did some major edits to the background such as removing Applejack, painting over the tent and removing some out of place elements. My most favourite part of this was adding some dynamic shading generated from the fire. 

• Brohoof 6