Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@UI Tails

"Perfect!" Thundy stated as he went in with a hard thunder punch, hitting Metallix right on his side, causing a burst of electricity, enough to cause a disruption in metallix's currents. 

Chelsea fired a ball of water at Metallix. With the combined electricity and water, this created a bigger shock that could possibly hurt Metallix even more. 

Pinkie was pretending to suffocate, but she also worked out and fired a party cannon that was hidden in her tail. "Take that metalface!" She called out, sticking her tongue out at Metallix. 

Mason saw Pinkie fighting alongside the others and the weakened Metallix. He took Spin Dash form and with it supercharged...

BLAMMO!!! The bot was destroyed, and the energy inside was released.

¨We did it! WE...won...¨Mason fainted from exhaustion and returned to the form before the gem was attached.

¨Shoot! Heartbeat...super slow, breathing...¨Modern Tails examined for life signs but...¨´He is not breathing!!! Mason, wake up!¨

@UI Tails

The celebration didn't last long sadly. When Thundy heard modern Tails say Mason wasn't breathing, he quickly went to Mason and started CPR. Chelsea was by Mason's other side with her talons on his sides, letting out a slow flow of water energy. 

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

The celebration didn't last long sadly. When Thundy heard modern Tails say Mason wasn't breathing, he quickly went to Mason and started CPR. Chelsea was by Mason's other side with her talons on his sides, letting out a slow flow of water energy. 

¨Classic Sonic, get help, fast.¨ Modern Sonic told him, then Classic dashed fast.

Mason internally was struggling for life. He sent what seemed to be his final words into thoughts to Pinkie.

I know we never hung around much, but I enjoyed every moment of it. This may be my last conversation. But in my eyes I see someone who knows how to keep the mood happy. Someone who knows the power of Laughter better than anyone. Im embarrassed to say it...or even think it...but I love you.

Keep happy. Smile.

@UI Tails

"Stay with us Mason, stay with us." Thundy said as he continued to do CPR. He thought about delivering a shock, which would be the best thing at this point. "Everybody clear out. I gotta deliver a revival shock. This shock can spread so you don't wanna get caught in it." Thundy said looking around. Chelsea, Pinkie and Twilight backed up. Pinkie looked as if she could cry., Twilight hugged her. 

After getting shocked, Mason said the most absurd thing before seeming like he was setting up a party.

After setting up: Tails said,¨That was. the most. Random revival. Ever.¨

Sonic hugged Mason so tightly he needed to breathe.¨Oh, sorry.¨

Mason thought Pinkie heard his thoughts, so he looked away shamefully.¨Why did I even do that?¨He started to cry.

@UI Tails

Pinkie was just glad Mason was okay, and dashed in for a tight hug. 

"Glad you're back Mason." Thundy said with a sigh of relief. Chelsea hugged Mason from behind. "Don't worry Mason, it looks like Pinkie didn't even hear that..." Chelsea stated as she gently broke the hug. 

@UI Tails

Pinkie was just glad Mason was okay, and dashed in for a tight hug. 

"Glad you're back Mason." Thundy said with a sigh of relief. Chelsea hugged Mason from behind. "Don't worry Mason, it looks like Pinkie didn't even hear that..." Chelsea stated as she gently broke the hug. 

¨Well, thats a relief....I guess.¨Mason said. Unsure what to do, what to feel, his suit filled with a depressing grey.¨Dont try talking to me...¨he warned.

¨Mason, just tell her your feelings. Bottling it up makes it worse.¨Sonic tried to tell him.

BAM! Mason unwillingly Sonic in the face.¨No..not again...¨He ran off crying

@UI Tails

"This is why we need that limit belt..." Thundy said flying after Mason. Pinkie came beside Sonic. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I think I should go see Mason too. I think I will have to put him under a temporary bind until Thundy makes that limiter belt." Twilight said flying after Thundy and Chelsea. 

Chelsea went after Thundy as well. 

16 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"This is why we need that limit belt..." Thundy said flying after Mason. Pinkie came beside Sonic. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I think I should go see Mason too. I think I will have to put him under a temporary bind until Thundy makes that limiter belt." Twilight said flying after Thundy and Chelsea. 

Chelsea went after Thundy as well. 

¨Yeah, it coulda been worse.¨Sonic told Pinkie.

Meanwhile, near the Everfree Forest.... Mason was regretting not telling Pinkie Pie his feelings.

¨I know this song may make me look like a fool...but¨ Mason started the song Immortals to sing to.

@UI Tails

Thundy's ears twitched. "I know that song!" He said as he descended. He actually started to sing along with Mason. "I know that song just like you Mason. I really do think you should tell Pinkie your feelings no matter what..." He said. 

39 minutes ago, Thundy said:

@UI Tails

Thundy's ears twitched. "I know that song!" He said as he descended. He actually started to sing along with Mason. "I know that song just like you Mason. I really do think you should tell Pinkie your feelings no matter what..." He said. 

¨Mmm...¨The boy thought in sadness¨But I am scared to get...rejected again.¨

Tails flew over.¨I know where you come from. It was the same with Cosmo, except when it was too late, it took FOREVER to recover.¨

Mason had decided. He would tell.¨But after we get that limiter on me. Lets head back.¨ The two boys started back.

Meanwhile, with Sonic, he was double checking the state of Mobius. It seemed possible to inhabit again.¨Pinkie, do you have any food?¨

When Mason arrived at the area Sonic was in, the boy looked for Pinkie.You can do this. Just tell her, dont be scared. He thought to himself.

¨Pinkie Pie? Are you here?¨ Mason asked.

¨Oh hey Mason. She´s probably in the kitchen. But if youre available we need to get the Stabilizer RIng on You¨ Sonic said 

1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Oh Mason, Pinkie won't reject you. She's not like that..." Thundy stated. 

Pinkie was in the back preparing some snacks. She heard Mason's voice. "Oh! Hello there Mason." She said with a smile. 

¨Pinkie, I have something to tell you. I-¨ he started sweating.¨I love you. I have admired you since day one.¨

¨Tails, close your ey-¨Sonic started to say.

Tails in accuracy:

¨Can I go one day without anything ruining it?¨Mason asked in a bit of...dumbfounded manner.¨ Anyway, just know if anyone or anything tries to hurt you...they will have to get through me.¨The boy told Pinkie with a bit of determination.

@UI Tails

"Really? That's so sweet Mason." Pinkie said looking into Mason's eyes. 

"Ugh, that was so cheesy..." Thundy thought to himself. 

"Mason, you gotta act more natural. You're being too stiff. You can't rely on cliches all the time..." Chelsea said telepathically to Mason. 

(edited)
On 2021-05-21 at 12:23 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Really? That's so sweet Mason." Pinkie said looking into Mason's eyes. 

"Ugh, that was so cheesy..." Thundy thought to himself. 

"Mason, you gotta act more natural. You're being too stiff. You can't rely on cliches all the time..." Chelsea said telepathically to Mason. 

¨Cant I catch a break? Its been a while.¨  Mason thought.¨My main point, Pinkie Pie...will you date me?¨Mason wasnt confident, but asking beats everything.

¨If you idiots are gonna go lovey dovey, do it somewhere else.¨ Tails said with an attitude. Sonic hit Tails.¨Ow.¨

Edited by UI Tails

@UI Tails

"Pft, ow my freaking tail...you deserved that you insensitive little..." Thundy scoffed. Chelsea just sighed. It seemed as if Thundy still had some leftovers. 

"Of course I'll date you, as long as you pinkie promise you'll gain control of those powers of yours." Pinkie stated. 

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Pft, ow my freaking tail...you deserved that you insensitive little..." Thundy scoffed. Chelsea just sighed. It seemed as if Thundy still had some leftovers. 

"Of course I'll date you, as long as you pinkie promise you'll gain control of those powers of yours." Pinkie stated. 

Mason replied, with a smile,¨Pinkie promise.¨ Then he hugged her with joy.

Classic Sonic and Tails cheered from the window, but fell as a result of the celebration.

Dr Eggman heard this conversation from a drone footage.¨Well then. Somebody just got felt sorry for. Deploy the Battle Bots. I want Equestria invaded this instant.¨

Mason heard the drone´s mic, and went outside to destroy the robot.

¨Sonic, get everyone to safety now.¨Mason asked desperately.¨When you are done, get anyone who can fight to the scene.¨

¨Mwahahahahahaha! You think your power is enough?!? Robots, atta-¨While Eggman was flapping his mouth, Mason was just about done destroying the bots.

¨I know you like using relationships to destroy one´s soul but its just coming off lame. So just say ¨I´ll crush you and your love¨ and stop embarrassing yourself.¨

Edited by UI Tails
one wrong move

@UI Tails

Thundy growled again. "Mason...see if you can gimme Eggman's location. I wanna destroy that monster..." Thundy said in an almost evilish tone. "Uh-oh..." Chelsea said starting to pant, feeling the darkness within Thundy rise from the spite he had against his parents. 

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Thundy growled again. "Mason...see if you can gimme Eggman's location. I wanna destroy that monster..." Thundy said in an almost evilish tone. "Uh-oh..." Chelsea said starting to pant, feeling the darkness within Thundy rise from the spite he had against his parents. 

¨Can I ask why- never mind, it seems-!-hes heading toward Twilight´s Castle! And he has a wrecking ball on him. I´ll hold him off!¨Mason said in a worried voice.His energy started to overflow again. ¨At least I have someone to care for...¨ Mason said, thinking about Pinkie. It didnt cause an explosion, but an Increase in Power & Speed. His Spin Attack caused Eggmans Vehicle to fall.

!¨What? Im not done-¨Eggman said.¨Actually, you are.¨ Mason said, calmly controlling his overflow til it passed.¨Thundy, target ready to strike.¨

¨Not so fast, Boy,¨Eggman pulled his tranquillizer blaster out and Blasted it at Mason, making him unconscious. Then Eggman drained his Overflow, causing Mason to scream in the worst possible pain ever. And as the moon rose over the horizion, Mason started acting strange. ¨no...no...NOOOOOOO!!!¨ Mason was losing his life quickly.

Sonic and Co started attacking fast and hard. ¨Thundy, Now would be a good chance!!!¨Tails yelled

Edited by UI Tails
Story

@UI Tails

"How dare you do that to my friend!" Thundy yelled powering up to his super saiyan 2 state. A massive aura burst occured as Thundy was revealed in his new form. Pinkie ran over to Mason and hugged him close. "Mason...stay with me..." She said trying keep his eyes open. Thundy fired a massive blast at Eggman, along with Chelsea and Twilight. 

@UI Tails

"How dare you do that to my friend!" Thundy yelled powering up to his super saiyan 2 state. A massive aura burst occured as Thundy was revealed in his new form. Pinkie ran over to Mason and hugged him close. "Mason...stay with me..." She said trying keep his eyes open. Thundy fired a massive blast at Eggman, along with Chelsea and Twilight. 

Eggman got thrown into a tree, and Sonic sent him back to Mobius(or what remained of it) with a teleportation ring.

¨Pinkie...I didnt...mean to...scare you. I will...be fine. Just...give me... a second.¨Mason replied as he weakly got up.¨I guess I will make it up.¨

¨Mason, how did your overflow not get out of hand?!?¨Tails asked, acknowledging the fact.

¨I thought of Pinkie, then my overflow converted to extra strength. I cant explain further.¨ Mason said

@UI Tails

Chelsea's right ear twitched upon hearing Mason explain how he was able to control overflow. "That's it! If you and Pinkie keep bonding with one another, perhaps Pinkie will be the key to you controlling your power. You may not need that limiter after all." Chelsea stated. 

Mason gave a thumbs-up, then thought of where to take Pinkie.¨I cant think of a place to take you, Pinkie. There are so many places you like. In fact, what places dont you hate? Except a world that is full of grey, violent worlds, the list keeps going...¨He stopped to take a breath.¨And a place that is TOTALLY off limits is the EqG world.¨

Sonic said,¨I do know of one good place.¨ He whispered in his ear,¨Mr.Gatti´s on earth.¨

¨But she´s not human. Plus, arent G.U.N. agents still looking for me?¨He looked at Pinkie.¨What are your thoughts?¨

@UI Tails

"We must stay here for now. It's the best choice Mason." Princess Twilight suddenly interjected. "Until Mason has full control of his abilities, it would be best that he stays here. That way, we could all keep an eye on him and make sure that nothing happens for consecutive days." She added.