Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-05-24 at 4:09 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"We must stay here for now. It's the best choice Mason." Princess Twilight suddenly interjected. "Until Mason has full control of his abilities, it would be best that he stays here. That way, we could all keep an eye on him and make sure that nothing happens for consecutive days." She added. 

The princess does make a good point. Mason thought.

¨Has anyone seen Rainbow Dash? I need to race her.¨ Sonic said, unaware of the conversation.

¨Thats it!!! Is there any events happening soon?¨Mason asked.

¨Besides Sonic´s 30th Anniversary?¨Tails asked randomly.

The next day, Mason woke up in a great mood.¨My day is gonna go great, and nothing can change that!¨He then went on Youtube and put on a video that starred Pinkie Pie, while he waited for her to wake up.¨Maybe I should meet Pinkie´s family. That way, we can know each other better.¨

Tails came over to Mason´s location, but he was feeling kinda cranky.¨Ugh, Sonic wouldnt stop waking me up with his ridiculous memes. I was only able to sleep for 3 hours because of it.¨

¨Which meme bud?¨Mason asked politely. He was really in a good mood. In fact, it made him hungry.

¨Not that one,¨ Mason groaned. ¨Still, nothing change the fact that today is the best day.¨

¨Mason, are you watching Pinkie sings Cover of Circus?¨ Sonic asked.

Yeah, obviously..., Mason thought.

Moments ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Thundy and Chelsea woke up, and headed for Mason's place. They were able to find it easily due to how loud stuff was playing. Thundy knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. It seemed like Tails was there too. 

Mason answered.¨Oh hey guys.¨ he said with a happy face.¨Where is Pinkie? I have an idea for today. I was thinking she could introduce me to her family.¨

Tails replied,¨Arent they a bit...¨He looked around and said,¨Moody?¨

In Mason´s head, glass shattered, showing Tails accidentally insulted her family.

*inhale*¨Tails, itll be fine.¨The boy ran from place to place, getting ready

@UI Tails

"All of the Pies are different...you got Marble, the quiet one, Limestone, who's rough around the edges, but once you get you know her, she'll soften up. Then there's Maud. Don't let her stare get to you. Oh, and don't forget Mudbriar, Maud's new boyfriend." Thundy stated. "And Pinkie should be at Sugarcube Corner." Thundy added. 

¨Thanks for the info! Gotta go!¨Mason took off to Sugarcube Corner.

When he got there, he was outta breath. So he inhaled, then said,¨Pinkie, when you get the chance I have an idea. Why not introduce me to your family?¨

Sonic just caught up.¨Kid, take it slower, will ya?¨

On 2021-05-25 at 2:00 PM, UI Tails said:

¨Thanks for the info! Gotta go!¨Mason took off to Sugarcube Corner.

When he got there, he was outta breath. So he inhaled, then said,¨Pinkie, when you get the chance I have an idea. Why not introduce me to your family?¨

Sonic just caught up.¨Kid, take it slower, will ya?¨

Tails hurried over saying,¨ Mason, almost forgot your phone.¨

¨Oh thanks, Tails. never know when I will need music.¨Mason stated.¨You coming Pinkie?¨

(edited)
37 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Morning Mason. Oh! My family hm? Well...it is quite the journey to get there. The rock farms are are to the west of Ponyville." Pinkie stated.

Just then, Chelsea walked in. "Morning Mason." She said.  

¨Heh, I need the exercise anyway. When you want to go is entirely up to you.¨ Mason clarified.

¨Pfft, seems like a wish came true.¨ a robotic yet familiar voice said. 

A metal Shadow walked in.¨Shadow!!!! What happened?¨ Tails asked.

¨ After my last encounter with Human McCursehead, My body was fully destroyed. So I gave myself a new meaning of power, thanks to Eggman. And this time you will pay.¨

Mason was trying to hold back sadness and anger.¨Not today, Shadow.¨ Sonic attacked Shadow with a homing attack.

Edited by UI Tails
Violence

• 2 weeks later...

Mason saw the tension through the air, and it was overfilling him with so much anger that his power turned him into Dark Sonic "LEAVE HER ALONE, SHADOW! Or you will be very, VERY sorry."

"Pinkie, stop him before..."Sonic spoke too late.

Mason was pinning Shadow by the neck. It was hurting Shadows curcuits badly "GET A LOAD OF THIS."He said before he prepared a dark blast

@UI Tails

Thundy fired a stunner shot at Mason, which would disrupt his actions and hopfully revert him back to normal. "I really hope that works..." Chelsea said. Pinkie was actually scared of Mason in this form. She never knew that he had this darker side of him. 

1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Thundy fired a stunner shot at Mason, which would disrupt his actions and hopfully revert him back to normal. "I really hope that works..." Chelsea said. Pinkie was actually scared of Mason in this form. She never knew that he had this darker side of him. 

"RRRRArgh!" Mason just took it and started pulling Shadow's wiring, but..."this isnt right."He calmed down, but Shadow Punched him in the gut."Pinkie...HELPPP!"Mason was in terrible pain.

@UI Tails

Thundy flew over and yanked Shadow up by the leg, taking him into the sky. He then dove down, throwing Shadow hard and sending him slamming hard into the ground creating somewhat of a crater. Meanwhile Pinkie was right by Mason's side. "Please don't scare me like that again..." She said. 

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Thundy flew over and yanked Shadow up by the leg, taking him into the sky. He then dove down, throwing Shadow hard and sending him slamming hard into the ground creating somewhat of a crater. Meanwhile Pinkie was right by Mason's side. "Please don't scare me like that again..." She said. 

Mason started to cry."Im so sorry, Pinkie Pie...Forgive me."

On 2021-06-05 at 5:34 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Chelsea came to the other side of Mason to start healing him up. "It's okay Mason, but you really have to get those abilities under control. Your anger is a powerful thing, but you have to learb how to use it." Pinkie said. 

Meanwhile with Sonic, he was thinking about Rainbow Dash.

If Masons one of the fastest things alive, shouldnt he be with another fast character, like Rainbow? Eh, friendships are what they are, just like the dating thing with Pinkie. 

Shadow had enough with being defeated without actually fighting Mason, so he called a ton of Eggmans robots out and in the midst of it He threw a pokeball with Pikachu in the field

Mason took a deep breath then yelled,"WHAT THE"

Tails blew an airhorn."Watch your mouth Mason!" The fox exclaimed.

@UI Tails

"Great...now Pikachu is on their side..." Chelsea said as she made sure to avoid the Pikachu. "Clear out!" Thundy warned as he gathered a load of energy. "Seismic...stomp!" Thundy called out, stomping his foot. It took out the majority of the robots and since ground was super effective against electric...

@UI Tails

"Great...now Pikachu is on their side..." Chelsea said as she made sure to avoid the Pikachu. "Clear out!" Thundy warned as he gathered a load of energy. "Seismic...stomp!" Thundy called out, stomping his foot. It took out the majority of the robots and since ground was super effective against electric...

"Wait clear what out?" Mason asked.

"Look out!" Tails yelled noticing the ground splitting.

Shadow went to attack with Homing Attack, but Mason pulled up his data.

"Changing code...HA!" The code made Shadow hit a landmine on top of a pile of explosives.

"Thats not EVEN FAIR!!!" Shadow yelled as he got launched.

"Neither is a Pikachu!" Mason sarcastically said

@UI Tails

Pinkie was on the floor laughing when Shadow was launched into the air from the explosion. 

"Wait, Shadow's a robot? How did you even do that Mason?" Thundy asked confused. 

Chelsea was making sure that everything was clear. 

"Didnt he mention that he replaced his body with mech?" Mason reconfirmed. "anyway, Pinkie, anything fun you want to do?"

(Tails and Sonic Pals channel reference) Tails: "Like the Uwu?"

"Tails, immature!!!" Sonic yelled.

Masons thought:

(edited)

When the Shadow Bot was destroyed, at Eggmans base The REAL Shadow was observing the scene. "So my first bot was destroyed. Unsurprising for the boy to succeed."

Eggman suggested a full blown Solaris attack from the Sonic 06 era."that might work out. the boy doesnt know his super form, and the monster is practically undefeatable without it." Shadow said.

Mason, unfortunately heard the conversation somehow. "SOLARIS!!!!!?????" he yelled

Tails exclaimed, "That isnt good. We need to warn Princess Twilight. That monster can change time, and if it succeeds..."

Edited by UI Tails
story

21 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

"Change time? Sheesh where do these beings even come from?" Thundy asked surprised. "I don't know but as Tails said, we gotta warn Twilight, and even the other princesses as well." Pinkie stated. 

Mason was getting mad. He knew what would happen if Solaris succeeded. Gold sparks had appeared from Masons helmet again. His whole body was shining like light. Mason Became Super Sonic as this song somehow came on.

@UI Tails

"Get it under control Mason..." Thundy warned as he saw the transformation start. He somewhat knew that the anger must be for a reason in order for the transformation to hold. The anger couldn't be blind and evil, but a need and a desire to save the world and protect others. 

Just then, the Flames of Disaster swirled around Ponyville. "Solaris. Hes here." Mason said. He went near Pinkie, possibly knowing she might be a first target.

"Youth Sonic, my Solaris will erase time and space if you dont defeat it. However, this solaris is fueled by Super Emerald energy from 3&K. I HIGHLY doubt a traitor like you can defeat it." Eggman announced through his battleship.

Tails knew it wouldnt end well. Mason unleashed his first attack."Chaos...SPEAR!" Not a bit of damage was dealt. Solaris attacked Mason and his Super Form was disabled, along with taking a huge amount of Damage. "Cant...move..." Mason was under Paralysis.

"Tails, get Knuckles! Mason needs the Super Emerald Energy!" Sonic commanded his friend.