Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 and g4 sharing voice actors

Stardust

I actually did talk to Tabetha  St.Germain about this at Ponyville Ciderfest. The producers made the point to her not to sound like any of her past characters when performing Luna, Rarity and Granny Smith. And also because Minty was too much like Pinkie Pie anyways. 

She even signed my copy of A Very Minty Christmas! 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

I actually did talk to Tabetha  St.Germain about this at Ponyville Ciderfest. The producers made the point to her not to sound like any of her past characters when performing Luna, Rarity and Granny Smith. And also because Minty was too much like Pinkie Pie anyways. 

Interesting.

That's awesome.

• 1 year later...
On 2021-05-13 at 11:48 AM, Denim&Venöm said:

Oh, nice! When I met her at Babscon, I actually gave her one of my Build-A-Bear Minty plushes as an Easter gift.

• Brohoof 1

I remember some user making a thread of similar nature, but he added he wished all of them were to work in FIM… thing is, and I’ve pointed it out, that of all the G3 VAs he listed, only three fit his criteria of G3 not voicing G4 horses :D