Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A Hero's Journey (EQG/MHA/RWBY)

Sphinx-Ara

(edited)

This Rp will take place in Canterlot of the EQG universe but includes a lot of elements from both the MHA (My Hero Academy) and RWBY universes. It will take place at the beginning of my character Tyra Rose's backstory.

The setting is the Canterlot Hero Academy, where each character will share a dorm with three other characters, attending lectures, practices and of course assignments along with other college type activities. There will be rival/enemy teams and enemies such as Grimm or Shadows, and there will be villains as well.

Your character can have a quirk as well as a fighting style/weapon.

Please state your interest with a link/description of your OC here.

Tagging some people I think might be interested:
@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @The Wife of Hawks

EDIT: The themes of RWBY, MHA (and possibly Bleach) are going to be very loose

Edited by Scarlet Rose

This RP does sound pretty interesting. I have two OC's that I would be all for adding. One of them being my main OC, Dynamo Pad. Along with a character from an RP that I was with in @The Wife of Hawks, being my fox OC, Mamoru. Just not sure which one I should use, but I'm definitely interested in this. 

Okay, so @Dynamo Pad raised a pretty good question in private and I wanted to post it here to get @The Wife of Hawks and @Starforce Glimmer's opinions.

Obviously we don't want any Mary Sues or Gary Lus here, so with quirks/spells that are deemed to be very powerful, should there be a limit on use? We've discussed and agreed on if a character has a powerful quirk/spell, it is time limited, for example, in the beginning of MHA, when Midoria first gets One For All, he can only use it once as it injures him and he has to rest/heal before he can use it again. Now we probably won't have the characters getting injured, unless the quirk/spell is overused or backfires, but what are your two thoughts on this? Also Elemental spells (like in KH) should they be allowed?

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Okay, so @Dynamo Pad raised a pretty good question in private and I wanted to post it here to get @The Wife of Hawks and @Starforce Glimmer's opinions.

Obviously we don't want any Mary Sues or Gary Lus here, so with quirks/spells that are deemed to be very powerful, should there be a limit on use? We've discussed and agreed on if a character has a powerful quirk/spell, it is time limited, for example, in the beginning of MHA, when Midoria first gets One For All, he can only use it once as it injures him and he has to rest/heal before he can use it again. Now we probably won't have the characters getting injured, unless the quirk/spell is overused or backfires, but what are your two thoughts on this? Also Elemental spells (like in KH) should they be allowed?

What's a quirk though? I don't know anything about MHA.

1 minute ago, Starforce Glimmer said:

What's a quirk though? I don't know anything about MHA.

They are a sort of special ability or skill that a person has. Like being able to use fire/ice or have wings form from your back. I would say that @The Wife of Hawks can be explain it as I'd say they know more about My Hero Academia than I do. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

They are a sort of special ability or skill that a person has. Like being able to use fire/ice or have wings form from your back. I would say that @The Wife of Hawks can be explain it as I'd say they know more about My Hero Academia than I do. 

Magnolia's special ability would be to manipulate shadows. Magnolia is Twilight's long lost older sister, too.