Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How old are the Mane Five?

CastletonSnob

Sunny is a baby teen mare. Izzy is oldest. Pipp is the same age as Sunny, and Zipp is a little younger than Izzy. Hitch is a young over-achiever, but is the same age as Sunny. (Bear in mind that Sprout, Sunny and Hitch are almost certainly the same age, while Izzy received the message from Sunny which suggests that she received it independently and was therefore at least a teen when she received it. Pipp, meanwhile, gets on with the young HItch.)

• 4 months later...

On top of running a town, Hitch paid off his mortgage according to Sprout so he's nowhere south of late twenties imo. Easily early thirties even. Thing is, Sunny and Sprout cannot be far behind Hitch because they were all the same size as foals. If Hitch is, say, thirty, Sprout and Sunny can't be more than a few years apart, say late twenties.

Past that, I think Izzy is our middle age contender, with Zipp and then Pipp.

Hitch > Sunny > Sprout > Izzy > Zipp > Pipp if I had to guess.

They are 18 at the youngest, in their late 20s at the oldest. Even a big Hitch fan like me has to go, "No freaking way.", at the prospect of a teenager being the leader of the police and having paid off mortgage. My gut's guess would be that Pipp is the youngest at 19, and that Hitch is the oldest at 23.