Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

Sir Hugsalot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Many years ago, through simple google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Many years ago a friend insisted that I check out the episode of current (well, not anymore current xD) generation of the show. Of course initially resistance has been shown, because "come the heck on, it's a show for little girls", but just to have some peace I watched it and... dangit, I actually loved it xD

Hello :D 

I've been a very active member of this forum in the past (some may even remember my derpiness and awkwardness from back then) and few days ago I had this sudden nostalgia attack that made me come back and see what's happening to one of the most important places I've been to on the Internet. Because yes, this forum actually was of great help to me to find some peace with myself and I've met a lot of great people here, people who I remember to this day even if, from what it appears most of them are no longer active and I don't think I'll get to hear from them again :c 

What can I say about myself... am a 28 years old guy from the glorious (or not so glorious atm xD) country of Poland. I haven't watched MLP in quite a while, but I plan to do a rewatch soon, especially since apparently new generation is in the making. I am an open minded person to the best of my ability and love meeting new people ^^

My most important hobbies atm would be book reading, particulary fantasy novels are my thing. I listen a lot to metal music (various subgenres, for as long as the atmosphere is there I am going to love it), but don't shy away from other genres of music. I am also a guitar player and am working on my own musical project and hope to release my own music sometime this year :D Also I'm a gamer and recently spend quite some time being stupid in Minecraft xD Perfect way to spend time in current pandemic-driven world. 

I hope this time my attempt to return will work and that I will meet plenty of good people around! :) 

• Brohoof 7

Then welcome back @Sir Hugoholic

I joined this forum in January 2021. So we don't know each other.

I hope you have an awesome time here again and find old and new friends :)

As I see you're also fan of Fluttershy. I always love to meet more fans of her :fluttershy: I discovered MLP FiM in this pandemic driven out world and I'm still exploring it. So I know what you mean with perfect there :squee:

I'm the local space pone and tea lover. Nice to meet you.

• Brohoof 3

@Astral Soul

Plenty of them are gone, but maybe eventually they'll return? That'd be great for sure (and probably would make forum activity a bit ridiculous with *some* of us becoming a little too active xD)

Of course I am open to new friendships and people to hang out with. If You're on the same boat feel free to shoot a PM sometimes! And I hope You're having a good time here too as a new user :3 

Oh of course. I have a lot in common with her personality, she's the reason I got so captivated into the show initially. I always felt out of place in the world and it was good to know there is a character I can really connect with. And she's adorable one so that also gives bonus points ;D 

In my case pandemic led me to Minecraft which really sucked me in due to my rather high creativity drive but now I also got this strong nostalgia attack with MLP so... here I am :3 

Nice to meet You too! From what I see we may have plenty in common :squee:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Welcome to them forums, @Sir Hugoholic. You can do a lot of stuff here in like roleaying, creating blogs, showcase your armor, and more. I hope you like being here! :wub:💕

Showcare my armor? You got me there, what exactly do You mean by that xD

Thank You for the welcome :D 

Moments ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Showcare my armor? You got me there, what exactly do You mean by that xD

Thank You for the welcome :D 

Aha-ahahaha, that was actually a grammar mistake :adorkable: I meant showcase your artwork! :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Windy Breeze said:

Aha-ahahaha, that was actually a grammar mistake :adorkable: I meant showcase your artwork! :catface:

Ohhh! 

Sadly I am not a visual artist :blush: The closest to that I do is Minecraft and there I truly mean it when I say what I do is generally something that would make people be like "but why!" XD

I am experimenting with music as far as creativity goes, but my works are pretty much all in metal genre, varying only in heaviness level :blush:

• Brohoof 1

@Sir Hugoholic

We're quite the opposite. I love songs and I even wrote one but I'm bad when it comes to music. Glad to see somepony who has creativity and interest with music :)

Music is quite literally my way to amplify my emotions. Generally I am a very... reserved person in real world, but when I allow musical notes to speak my mind I do my best to crank up what I feel to the maximum regardless of what emotions or inspiration I wish to convey. But this I'll just leave at that as I don't want to sound too uptight since I am far from some #1 musical professional. I am just an amateur who tries to be better and better in his craft :3 

And from experience I can say this - first song almost always is a bad one. I... cringe when I hear some of my first creations I wrote about 10-12 years ago haha

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

And from experience I can say this - first song almost always is a bad one. I... cringe when I hear some of my first creations I wrote about 10-12 years ago haha

That's what I felt when I first created my OC, Windy Breeze

Untitled824-2.thumb.png.c20f82c88a82551b9650c1b003398e98.png

That's what I felt when I first created my OC, Windy Breeze

Untitled824-2.thumb.png.c20f82c88a82551b9650c1b003398e98.png

If this is the first concept then personally I think it's good! Colors do match and she overall looks great! 

How about we move this to PMs? I don't want to... stuff this thread too much with casual conversations haha

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

@Astral Soul

Plenty of them are gone, but maybe eventually they'll return? That'd be great for sure (and probably would make forum activity a bit ridiculous with *some* of us becoming a little too active xD)

Of course I am open to new friendships and people to hang out with. If You're on the same boat feel free to shoot a PM sometimes! And I hope You're having a good time here too as a new user :3 

Oh of course. I have a lot in common with her personality, she's the reason I got so captivated into the show initially. I always felt out of place in the world and it was good to know there is a character I can really connect with. And she's adorable one so that also gives bonus points ;D 

In my case pandemic led me to Minecraft which really sucked me in due to my rather high creativity drive but now I also got this strong nostalgia attack with MLP so... here I am :3 

Nice to meet You too! From what I see we may have plenty in common :squee:

Why not? People can always come back :D

I am. Thanks, so far I've been happy here :)

It started the same way for me. After watching some AMV I found a series called Friendship is Musical and then I watched some parts of the Pony Tones episode and I fall into this by seeing Fluttershy in this episode.  I was very shy in my childhood and youth and therefore  I can relate a lot to her. Nowadays my character has grown and for example also includes a big part of Twilight, but the most inner and native part is still very similar to Flutter. This out of place feeling I know too, even if it's not as strong as it once was. Hay YAY she's definitely an adorable one. No doubt about that :squee:

Yeah, that's also my impression :squee:

1 minute ago, Astral Soul said:

Why not? People can always come back :D

I am. Thanks, so far I've been happy here :)

It started the same way for me. After watching some AMV I found a series called Friendship is Musical and then I watched some parts of the Pony Tones episode and I fall into this by seeing Fluttershy in this episode.  I was very shy in my childhood and youth and therefore  I can relate a lot to her. Nowadays my character has grown and for example also includes a big part of Twilight, but the most inner and native part is still very similar to Flutter. This out of place feeling I know too, even if it's not as strong as it once was. Hay YAY she's definitely an adorable one. No doubt about that :squee:

Yeah, that's also my impression :squee:

Oh I can certainly say my personality has developed plenty throughout the years as well, but still Fluttershy is without doubt the closest as far as MLP is concerned. But if I was to give one general character I feel the closest connection to it would be The Fool from Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings series :3 

At the moment I am a little all over the place (I am typing this from the office) but how about I shoot a PM when I am back home? :squee:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Oh I can certainly say my personality has developed plenty throughout the years as well, but still Fluttershy is without doubt the closest as far as MLP is concerned. But if I was to give one general character I feel the closest connection to it would be The Fool from Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings series :3 

At the moment I am a little all over the place (I am typing this from the office) but how about I shoot a PM when I am back home? :squee:

No worries. Feel free to message me if you have more time at home :)

Till then keep drinking tea and flutter on :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

O kurde, that's a name I recognize 1Cm0bed.png

Good to hear you're doing fine, given these crappy times. :grin:

Welcome back to the herd! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

38 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

O kurde, that's a name I recognize 1Cm0bed.png

Good to hear you're doing fine, given these crappy times. :grin:

Welcome back to the herd! :yay:

O kurde, no way!

I hope to manage to stick around more this time. As for the crappy times I still hope they're about to end soon, I am so tired of feeling like I am locked up in a cage D:

Good to see You again ;D 

• Brohoof 2

@Sir Hugoholic Yeah, I'm tired of this too. At least things seem to slowly get better and let's hope it will keep going in that direction.

Good to see you too, always nice to see familiar pones return. :darling:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome back to the forums :squee:

Yep, my prediction that older fans will return because of nostalgia, might become true :darling: MLP has had that influence in the past

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

@Sir Hugoholic Yeah, I'm tired of this too. At least things seem to slowly get better and let's hope it will keep going in that direction.

Good to see you too, always nice to see familiar pones return. :darling:

Hopefully I'll begin a big wave with my comeback ;D Thank You for such a warm welcome <3 

And they truly do. I am very hopeful that soon we can enjoy all the wonders of modern civilization again. 

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Welcome back to the forums :squee:

Yep, my prediction that older fans will return because of nostalgia, might become true :darling: MLP has had that influence in the past

Yes, I want that prediction to become true ;D

And then happily cause plenty of ridiculous stupidity as in jolly, good ol' years ;D 

• Brohoof 3

Hiya! Welcome back to the forums! :) I'm more of a new member but regardless I hope you enjoy your time back here! :eager: /)

Fluttershy is my favourite of the Mane 6 too, nice :yay:. It's been a while since I watched the show too, and I intend to watch what I missed casually :fluttershy:

I like reading and metal music as well :D Good luck on that music project! :coco:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, BlackFaithStar said:

Hiya! Welcome back to the forums! :) I'm more of a new member but regardless I hope you enjoy your time back here! :eager: /)

Fluttershy is my favourite of the Mane 6 too, nice :yay:. It's been a while since I watched the show too, and I intend to watch what I missed casually :fluttershy:

I like reading and metal music as well :D Good luck on that music project! :coco:

It's great to see new people coming here still ;D Keeping the place alive, I was kind of afraid I'd encounter a graveyard :o 

Oh, a person of culture too :orly: Fluttershy's the best and that's a fact ;D 

Ohh, maybe sometime I can shoot a PM? :D I could use some new friends here :3 and thanks! I have a little... burnout issues at the moment as far as the project is concerned, but I am working on it! 

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Ohh, maybe sometime I can shoot a PM? :D I could use some new friends here :3 and thanks! I have a little... burnout issues at the moment as far as the project is concerned, but I am working on it! 

I don't see why not :) no problem! And it's totally fine, just work on it when you feel like it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1