Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 movie is called, "My Little Pony: Pony Tale".

CastletonSnob

5 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

@BlackFaithStarJust clarifying, that last post was not a dig against Malaysia. I just know what can happen sometimes with bad translations from anywhere. I personally don't like the title, but if that legitimately is what they went with, I can live with it so long as the movie's good. :fluttershy:

Ay it's alright, none taken, but thank you for clarifying :BrightMacContent:I'm indifferent about this current title, and wouldn't mind too much if it changes or not.

I recall being more concerned about where the later seasons of MLP:FIM are on Netflix here, because as this reply to that tweet states as well, seasons 7 to 9 are still not available in Malaysia. :okiedokieloki:

Dangit Netflix, WHEN- :angry:

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, BlackFaithStar said:

Ay it's alright, none taken, but thank you for clarifying :BrightMacContent:I'm indifferent about this current title, and wouldn't mind too much if it changes or not.

I recall being more concerned about where the later seasons of MLP:FIM are on Netflix here, because as this reply to that tweet states as well, seasons 7 to 9 are still not available in Malaysia. :okiedokieloki:

Dangit Netflix, WHEN- :angry:

Man, S9 is missing in our end :scoots:. Hopefully they add everything once G5 horses come by :dry:

• Brohoof 1

Well, the title could still change and seeing as how it’s a Malaysian branch of Netflix that released this information, it may not be the accurate title for over here in the US. I guess we’ll find out though! 

• Brohoof 4

22 hours ago, JMTV99 said:

Can't they named My Little Pony Adventures or MLP: The Next Generation or something?

This is MLP, not Star Trek. :laugh:

Also, it ain't Cotton Tales or Duck Tales... it's PONY TALES!! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

There’s already an MLP Tales show from the 90s though :mlp_ooh: That would be confusing if there were two MLP Tales’.

My Little Pony Tales :love: *singing the theme song skipping the s at the end*

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Why not just call the movie... "MLP The Move"? :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Since this is a translation, it may not be completely accurate just as others have pointed out. I am hoping this isn’t the title of the film, it’s stupid. It sounds like it belongs as a title to a generation 3 or lower movie. It’s too childish. But the name won’t have any impact on my desire to watch it. 

• Brohoof 3

It's ironic isn't it? Here I was always under the impression that every other place on the planet gets info for new pony content first - and then I see this happen. :wacko:

Then again it could just be a ruse - either a temporary title or something completely unpredicted. I guess I'm just the type of person who prefers to wait and see :P.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, BlackFaithStar said:

It's ironic isn't it? Here I was always under the impression that every other place on the planet gets info for new pony content first - and then I see this happen. :wacko:

Then again it could just be a ruse - either a temporary title or something completely unpredicted. I guess I'm just the type of person who prefers to wait and see :P.

Dude, we got many leaks, even early releases of whole seasons in other countries far too often :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, BlackFaithStar said:

Sometimes it's Russia, sometimes it's the UK, sometimes it's other Asian countries besides Malaysia, you never know who's going to get the leaked content first. :Tempest:

• Brohoof 3

I don't know about the show, but I was hoping the movie's title would be something along the lines of "MLP: The Return of Harmony", (if there wasn't already an FIM episode with that name). Hopefully they're just taking a page from Trixie's book...

working_title_by_quoterific_dec62ep-fullview.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-23 at 2:39 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Man, S9 is missing in our end :scoots:. Hopefully they add everything once G5 horses come by :dry:

If you're talking about the lack of season 9 on Netflix, for some reason season 9 is on Hulu and it's been that way since before the COVID-19 lockdown. Though I have no idea why?

• Brohoof 1

My honest opinion of this title?

It sounds like a 1980s cartoon and sounds a little outdated tbh. :dash: (I'm not hating on 80s cartoons :adorkable:)

On 2021-05-24 at 12:35 AM, corvettezora said:

working_title_by_quoterific_dec62ep-fullview.jpg

You heard it, ladies, Trixie says it's a working title. :mlp_smug:

Btw, try to keep in mind that US/Canada originated films & TV shows might air outside of USA and/or Canada under a different title.