Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! ^^

FizzyZip

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I dont really remember.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I stumbled on clips and ended up watching a few episodes and was hooked early on :), used to love mlp tales.

Now a days i still find it cute and still watch episodes or do mlp related art.

I dont know what to say about myself honestly..but here is my ref, feel free to ask me anything. ^w^

image_2021_05_22T00_21_21_917Z.png

• Brohoof 8

Hello, welcome to the forums, @FizzyZip. Its great to see that there is a great artist joining the forums, I look forward to knowing you :catface:

Here, you can do many things like showcasing your artwork, roleplaying, make blogs and status updates, introduce your oc, and more!

I hope you like being here!

@Windy Breeze Hi Thank you so much :kindness:, and you too!.. i am not the best at being social but i will do my best.

Sounds like alot to do i hope i can find something to enjoy!.

I dont doubt i will enjoy myself but thank you!. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, FizzyZip said:

@Kujamih @Windy Breeze oh..i mean yea..sorry i didnt know about her not being active..does she not post anywhere else?.

She's probably in Discord

I'm also interested to what you think of my artworks I made my own art dump/ gallery in the forums and I recently posted two new ones in my page. I hope you like them ;)

@BlackFaithStar Sure!, i just wanted something unique, but i also like cows and thought it would be interesting how the two would mix :squee:..

I guess i also felt it fitted my personality a bit more i actually dont know it just sorta came naturally :ButtercupLaugh:

sorry the answer isnt the best i draw alot and sometimes stuff just happens wich happened here. :catface: