Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any character whom you'd emotionally hurt and make them cry?

PCutter

"Is there any character whom you'd emotionally hurt and make them cry?"

No, there is no character whom I would emotionally hurt and make them cry. There are characters I don't like or care for, but I would not do such things.

• Brohoof 2

I’d make  the mane six cry....... by showing them Mufasa’s death scene.  

On a serious note.  No I don’t have interest in emotionally hurting anypony in a cruel way.

• Brohoof 5

Probably Fluttershy, just to see how quickly I could get under her skin. I would time it.

I would want to see how far she has really come with her oversensitivity.

• Brohoof 1

Realistically speaking, if I was given an option to decline from doing so, I'd take that. Going out of one's way to make another feel bad sucks.

If I had to pick, I was inclined to say Flim and Flam since they weren't all too far from turning Equestria into an industrial wasteland according to their Bad Future in the Season 5 finale, plus they were kind of jerks to begin with. But since I read (got spoiled minorly lol) that they helped the good guys at the very end, I'm less certain now. Back when they were jerks, perhaps I would have, theoretically.

But since even they had redeeming-ish qualities (plus this being something I'd never intentionally do), I guess not.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-23 at 2:13 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Sury Polomare, Svengallop, and Sludge

Although I’ve actually KILLED Sludge years ago.....

Spoiler

HERE, VOICE ACTOR JOKE :oh_golly:

Still haven’t killed him in Megaman X8, but I got the X Collection, so that’ll change :oh_golly:

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Although I’ve actually KILLED Sludge years ago.....

Hide contents

HERE, VOICE ACTOR JOKE :oh_golly:

Still haven’t killed him in Megaman X8, but I got the X Collection, so that’ll change :oh_golly:

I’ll do you one better

Spoiler

I still can’t believe they wasted Master Asia’s VA on fucking Sludge

I'd go with The Storm King.  He's immature, petty, unintelligent, and cruel to everyone---even to his own troops.  They may not show on-screen deaths with him, but he's got to be responsible for some.

If I could arrange things such that he was forced to watch his empire crumbling and his legacy being flushed down the toilet, I'd do it.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, HereComesTom said:

I'd go with The Storm King.  He's immature, petty, unintelligent, and cruel to everyone---even to his own troops.  They may not show on-screen deaths with him, but he's got to be responsible for some.

If I could arrange things such that he was forced to watch his empire crumbling and his legacy being flushed down the toilet, I'd do it.

That sounds valid. Sweet justice, seeing an evil king's empire fall. 

• Brohoof 2

Intentionally, with that being the desired outcome? Probably not. But I'd probably cause that reaction in Zephyr Breeze when I tell him to grow up and get a job.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I don't think so. Hurting others will prolly just make me sad/regretful/feeling guilty eventually as well.

The closest would probably be Flim and Flam. Though, to be honest, I do find them and their songs mildly entertaining in the very least, so even that's pretty far-fetched.

• Brohoof 1